jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z / Civic hatch sport
they are still backordered like crazy in japan as well.

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
they are still backordered like crazy in japan as well.

yes ive heard 5 years worth as their production is roughly just over half of US production

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60

Jah_Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z (Everest White, Performance, 6MT)
Not because they're sitting on lots collecting dust, because they're aren't making many.

I've never seen a Supra at either of my local Toyota dealers.
Same. In fact when i was looking to buy one I couldn't even find one to sit in lol. I waited months and eventually found a 2.0 from Carvana to at least sit in. Finding a manual Supra to buy is impossible right now i think lol.

Kbl911

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 370Z
Occupation
Wealth Management
Same. In fact when i was looking to buy one I couldn't even find one to sit in lol. I waited months and eventually found a 2.0 from Carvana to at least sit in. Finding a manual Supra to buy is impossible right now i think lol.
I'm finding in that, in South FL, it's a combination of general scarcity and overpricing where Supra sales are concerned. Still seeing dealer markups even for pre-owned examples and you have to cast a rather wide net to find a specific color/set of options.

rocksandblues

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GL450, m3, e90, GLC300, Zupra, C280
Occupation
taco bell
Think Toyota proved its point with the new Supra. Already sold many more than the previous gen. Corporately, there has been a shift; and so production slots and resources are really going 110% to Hybrid vehicles now.

Supra was a Halo/ego model. Didn't make them any money. Proved to themselves and the world that major join ventures can still work. 4-5 years= a model run anyway. Who knows if they will refresh and or end with a special model.

I am meh about sales figures. God bless anyone that will still make a sports car now a days- with Camaro ending and others...

Jah_Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z (Everest White, Performance, 6MT)
Think Toyota proved its point with the new Supra. Already sold many more than the previous gen. Corporately, there has been a shift; and so production slots and resources are really going 110% to Hybrid vehicles now.

Supra was a Halo/ego model. Didn't make them any money. Proved to themselves and the world that major join ventures can still work. 4-5 years= a model run anyway. Who knows if they will refresh and or end with a special model.

I am meh about sales figures. God bless anyone that will still make a sports car now a days- with Camaro ending and others...
Yeah especially a sports car for a "reasonable" price. I fear we're heading in a direction where you'll only find them for 6 figures.

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Yeah especially a sports car for a "reasonable" price. I fear we're heading in a direction where you'll only find them for 6 figures.
Definitely heading in this direction, wouldn’t be suprised if they stop sales on the Z in a few yrs to focus on electric models

Fanatic

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Nissan Z Performance 6MT and many more...
Occupation
Hospitality Management
Definitely heading in this direction, wouldn’t be suprised if they stop sales on the Z in a few yrs to focus on electric models
:eek:

bpeckham

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z Performance 6MT Blue/Graphite
TBH, I'd be interested in a affordable little two-seat electric sports car, but I'm guessing:
  • It'll still be pushing six figures.
  • It'll be too heavy to be a serious sports car

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Canadian sales numbers are out. 407 sold in 2023 with a total of 411 total sold for since the launch
U know whats even more crazy some americans even dipped into the canadian market zs and imported them over as well. Also in the asia countries such as taiwan and china

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
U know whats even more crazy some americans even dipped into the canadian market zs and imported them over as well. Also in the asia countries such as taiwan and china
The Middle Eastern spec Z's matched the Canadian ones with the 8" Nav and the one back up light. I wonder if some of them got rerouted there

Last edited: