Sponsored

Search results

  1. Offical Wild Z Sighting Thread

    Pretty sweet parking for a male strip club
  2. Misha roasted the Nissan Z

    WTF, I'm not following you, are you saying that a Z is "piss slow"? I must be missing some context.....
  3. Nissan Z cracked cylinder head/ "porous block"

    Usually, the tell tale sign that an extended warranty is sus is when you're offered a finance rate reduction....
  4. Nissan Z cracked cylinder head/ "porous block"

    Better read ALL the fine print on an extended warranty. Most non-Nissan warranties are basically a scam.
  5. Nissan Z Kaze T-Top Concept unveiled

    I had T-Top Zs in the past. One memory that was just jogged, how easy it is to get in and out of the car when the T-Tops are removed.
  6. Tacoma Nissan

    Congratulations! I'm pretty sure this dealership is the sister dealership for Infiniti, if so, I had a good experience with them when I bought my Q60. Basically the same as yours. Every other dealership, from Seattle to Everett, was terrible. Glad to hear the positive experience.
  7. How To: Removing the Factory Head Unit ('24 Sport)

    So, the radio is a single DIN bog standard unit. Looks like all we need to go aftermarket is a simple trim ring ....
  8. Z Wave with other Owners on the road...

    When I had my Q60, I'd get (and give) waves. Had a few times where someone would come up and talk with me at a gas station or parking lot. Many times they were driving a clapped out, single exit exhaust 350Z, which I loathe, but I'd play cool. My Q60 was lowered, Infiniti Sports exhaust (big...
  9. What did you do with your Z today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    The dealerships in my State have all received about 3-4 2027 Z's (that are on their website with real pictures), which seems to be at least 1-2 more than I'd expect over the previous years. I think the "ordering" is the same misleading dealership tactic, in the USA, Nissan USA doesn't seem to...
  10. Removal of the Nissan front hood badge

    I'm thinking it'd be cool to replace all the Nissan badges with Datsun badges TBH
  11. Tacoma Nissan

    Sport, Performance, AT, 6MT? Not on their website yet.....
  12. Removal of the Nissan front hood badge

    If y'all really want to be unique, Nissan Titan Pro-4x emblem: I'm kinda kidding....
  13. Removal of the Nissan front hood badge

    https://www.nissanzclub.com/forum/threads/2027-z-front-emblem-part-number.10456/page-7
  14. Misha roasted the Nissan Z

    Z32 is my favorite car. BTW, "STD" has a certain meaning in the USA 🤣
  15. Misha roasted the Nissan Z

    I'm not going to argue with you, in Australia there are people making big power with the Nissan VK56, in USA we are just catching up. The Corolla GR is still kinda on my radar, I don't want to push a 3 popper that hard. The VR30 makes big power gains with much less work, anyways, stock for...
  16. Misha roasted the Nissan Z

    Oof, 8 pages...... I'm going to jump in to this cesspool..... I really loved Misha's take on the Z because it corroborated many observations and feelings I already felt true: I don't care what anybody says, the Akebono brakes just don't cut it. I had upgraded Akebono brakes on my Q, I have no...
  17. Sport vs performance trade off

    AND only for those unlucky enough to live in the proximity of a proposed light rail area. If we move from Mukilteo to Lake Stevens, we'd be back to the sub $100 registration.... Wait a minute, I need to move 🤣
  18. Sport vs performance trade off

    I'm ok with any color other than grey or black. Hoping a green one is available, or red, but any of the other colors are fine too. My last hangup is transmission. I drove the 6MT and loved it. I need to drive the 9AT to be sure. I have the 9AT in my Titan and really don't like it, the...
  19. Sport vs performance trade off

    RTA: in December 2015 I paid $83 to register my brand new 2016 GTI that had an MSRP of $33k. I paid $28k for it. In 2016 the RTA was implemented and my 2016 registration went to $583. And didn't go down for the next 2 registration cycles, the system kept basing the registration tax on the 2015...



Top