Ali023

Ali023

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan z performance 6MT
60 degrees out, 3rd gear pull, still on oem rear tires, car is pulling crazy.
this is map 3 out of my 4 maps.
waiting for my drag wheels to get finished powder coating then i can put my drag pack on.
car is running amazing, pulling hard, top end it just keeps wanting to go faster and faster.

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
1. my performance mods only to achieve this was around 14k, give or take depending on what exhaust you go with, my 3 inch boostogic was 3.3k, but you need a 3 inch exhaust and some go for 1200 +

2. the labor part sucked, I had a professional shop do it, my transmission and engine had to get dropped, I also added more parts during the install besides the performance parts, mine was roughly around 3.5-4 labor and it took some time ..

3. if you have instagram, dm me, @ pakali_631 I can connect you to all the people that sell parts and they can give some discounts also

4. warranty only gets denied if the parts effect the problem. I have a nissan service guy around me that looks away, but if you get quality parts and the right tuner like I have sonictuned and a good shop, it's reliable. my z has 3500 miles now and its running so healthy.

5. I honestly would let a professional shop install it that works on nissan and Infiniti , like a speed shop. I don't mess with wiring, and flex fuel for ethanol, or any of that. I can't risk a mistake on my end.

if you want 480-500 whp on stock turbos and don't plan on upgrading turbos, you can do intakes, 3 inch exhaust, 3 inch full downpipes, ams stage 2 hpfp, z1 525 hellcat lpfp with relay kit, ams flex fuel with fuel filter, ams hpfs, ams heat exchanger, get it tuned with sonictuned and if you go with sonictuned, he will answer every single question you have and guide you on your journey. he helped me out so much.

I don't do drag racing, im not here to break records, it's a fun street car for me, I came from a 2017 gtr fbo e85, but I missed a manual. ill prob end up going back to a new gtr again but this time upgrading turbos for a solid 850-900 whp on stock motor and transmission.
Subscribed, nice work, found a good tuner!:clap::thumbsup:

Landon

First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 NISSAN Z
1. my performance mods only to achieve this was around 14k, give or take depending on what exhaust you go with, my 3 inch boostogic was 3.3k, but you need a 3 inch exhaust and some go for 1200 +

2. the labor part sucked, I had a professional shop do it, my transmission and engine had to get dropped, I also added more parts during the install besides the performance parts, mine was roughly around 3.5-4 labor and it took some time ..

3. if you have instagram, dm me, @ pakali_631 I can connect you to all the people that sell parts and they can give some discounts also

4. warranty only gets denied if the parts effect the problem. I have a nissan service guy around me that looks away, but if you get quality parts and the right tuner like I have sonictuned and a good shop, it's reliable. my z has 3500 miles now and its running so healthy.

5. I honestly would let a professional shop install it that works on nissan and Infiniti , like a speed shop. I don't mess with wiring, and flex fuel for ethanol, or any of that. I can't risk a mistake on my end.

if you want 480-500 whp on stock turbos and don't plan on upgrading turbos, you can do intakes, 3 inch exhaust, 3 inch full downpipes, ams stage 2 hpfp, z1 525 hellcat lpfp with relay kit, ams flex fuel with fuel filter, ams hpfs, ams heat exchanger, get it tuned with sonictuned and if you go with sonictuned, he will answer every single question you have and guide you on your journey. he helped me out so much.

I don't do drag racing, im not here to break records, it's a fun street car for me, I came from a 2017 gtr fbo e85, but I missed a manual. ill prob end up going back to a new gtr again but this time upgrading turbos for a solid 850-900 whp on stock motor and transmission.

Thanks for getting back!

So you are telling me to gain about 100 horsepower, all I have to do is to install and upgrade the entire muffler system below the Z?

Also, is this the place you are referring to:

https://www.sonictuned.com/

OP
OP
Ali023

Ali023

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Thanks for getting back!

So you are telling me to gain about 100 horsepower, all I have to do is to install and upgrade the entire muffler system below the Z?

yes sir this is what you’ll need
Sonic can answer all questions too
if you want 480-500 whp on stock turbos and don't plan on upgrading turbos, you can do intakes, 3 inch exhaust, 3 inch full downpipes, ams stage 2 hpfp, z1 525 hellcat lpfp with relay kit, ams flex fuel with fuel filter, ams hpfs, ams heat exchanger,
With ethanol you’ll gain to 480-500 whp and the car will be a whole diff animal

that’s the correct website
His email is on there
Say Ali reffered me he’ll know exactly who I am
He will be more than happy to guide you

Landon

First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 NISSAN Z
yes sir this is what you’ll need
Sonic can answer all questions too
if you want 480-500 whp on stock turbos and don't plan on upgrading turbos, you can do intakes, 3 inch exhaust, 3 inch full downpipes, ams stage 2 hpfp, z1 525 hellcat lpfp with relay kit, ams flex fuel with fuel filter, ams hpfs, ams heat exchanger,
With ethanol you’ll gain to 480-500 whp and the car will be a whole diff animal

that’s the correct website
His email is on there
Say Ali reffered me he’ll know exactly who I am
He will be more than happy to guide you

What is ethanol? Does it come in a bottom that something you add to the gas tank along with the Premium Gas? And is it something you can buy at a local store?

Thanks!

OP
OP
Ali023

Ali023

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
What is ethanol? Does it come in a bottom that something you add to the gas tank along with the Premium Gas? And is it something you can buy at a local store?

Thanks!
Ethanol is e85 = more power but you need to be tuned for it. Check to see if gas stations have e85
I live in Long Island ny so I have e85 stations everywhere

TheRoyalStig

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
??
Thanks for getting back!

You definitely seem very new to the scene. Just take this all one step at a time and don't make the mistake of diving in too deep too fast.

And know all mods can affect the reliability of your vehicle. The more you do the more the affect. This is important to know and accept before you go too far.

Start with the basic bolt-ons. Stuff that you can absolutely do yourself if you want to learn more about the process and be more involved. Things like just the exhaust/intakes. See how you enjoy that. See how you feel about and go from there.

Mind you there is nothing wrong with just going to a shop for that stuff too. It's just a matter of preference bit it can be a fun part of the hobby.

Just make sure you have the right tools, leave yourself plenty of time and if it's your first time make sure you aren't leaving yourself screwed if you can't finish it the day you start.