Sponsored

Search results

  1. Oil Recommendation

    Here another oil I looking at and I might give this Mobile 1 (5w-50) a try first: The Mobil 1 Supercar Advanced Full Synthetic Motor Oil 5W-50 Dexos R is a high-quality motor oil designed for optimal performance. With an unspecified length warranty, this motor oil ensures long-lasting...
  2. Oil Recommendation

    Is this the Motul oil you are talking about:
  3. Oil Recommendation

    Here is another link from Z1: https://www.z1motorsports.com/cylinder-block-and-oil-pan/nissan/oem-nissan-oil-drain-plug-washer-p-510.html
  4. Oil Recommendation

    Do I need to replace the copper washer and is this the correct washer to fit with the drain plug? https://www.nissanpartsdeal.com/parts/nissan-washer-drain~11026-ja00a.html?vin=&make=Nissan&model=Z&year=2024&submodel=&extra1=&extra2=&filter=()
  5. Torque Wrench

    How reliable is the torque stick? Is it safe and accurate to use? Don't want the wheels to fall off while driving on the highway. LOL!
  6. Torque Wrench

    I recently bought a torque wrench and need advice on correct setting for the Z. Some YouTuber videos are recommending 100in - lb. for all 4 wheels by using the torque wrench. Here is the setting for 100 foot pounds:
  7. Nissan Z: Replacing Gas Pedal

    My gas pedal seems to be unresponsive sometimes and I was told by Nissan to replace the gas pedal. Also, I want to replace it with the metal style gas pedal anyway. This metal gas pedal...
  8. Nissan Z: Replacing Gas Pedal

    Got it all figured out. 👍
  9. Nissan Z: Replacing Gas Pedal

    Here is a picture of the gas pedal with 2 red arrows to make sure I am looking at the right locations. How do I pop out the little plastic knob at the top red arrow? Can I push it in with my thumb or use a hammer to pound it in? Thanks!
  10. Nissan Z: Replacing Gas Pedal

    Do I need to disconnect the + and - from the batter?
  11. Nissan Z: Replacing Gas Pedal

    Will there be an error code warning once I reconnect the connector?
  12. Nissan Z: Replacing Gas Pedal

    Hello! Anyone know how to take off the Gas Pedal or replace the Gas Pedal? I am trying to find out how to replace the Gas Pedal on my Z. I just need to see how easy it is to take off the Gas Pedal on the Z. Below is the link to the Gas Pedal from Z1 Motorsports...
  13. Oil Recommendation

    How many bottles do you need to fill the Z? Do you do the oil change yourself or take the bottles to the dealership? If you change the oil yourself, is it easy to do with the new Z? Where do you dispose of the oil after you are done?
  14. Oil Recommendation

    Do I use the 5W-40 or 0W-20?
  15. Oil Recommendation

    Hello everyone! What oil brand do you recommend for the Z? Is this a good brand for 5W-40: https://www.z1motorsports.com/engine-oil-and-filters/motul/motul-8100-power-engine-oil-liter-p-48710.html I not sure what is the stock oil for the Z when you take your Z to the dealership. Thanks!
  16. Tire Brands

    Any recommendation for tire pressure (psi) for the front tires 255/35zr19 and rear tires 305/30zr19? I have upgraded my tires and don't know what is the correct tire pressure. Thanks!
  17. Pics & Vids of Nissan Z with aftermarket wheels

    Thanks for getting back!
  18. 19x10.5 wheels with 315/30R19 tires?

    I could be wrong but it looks like the back of your Z went up about 1" when you put the 305/35R19 tires. Did you put lowering springs to your Z about 1" lower?
  19. Pics & Vids of Nissan Z with aftermarket wheels

    Did you use the Swift Spec-R Lowering Springs 1.1"? Did you lower your Z in other ways?



Top