goeagles11

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z
yeah that is just how the NISMO USA stuff works they are a just different entity than NISMO Japan.
like the new LM RS1 wheels I believe are made by Titan7. the NISMO midpipe I have for my GTR NISMO was made by Mackin. the Z Brakes used to be Stoptech maybe If I remember? Its all good quality and I get why and how this is outsourced. I just think of NISMO USA as every day parts you use real word and I think of the NISMO Japan as designer clothing you window shop lol.
Haha I like that analogy.

RedWinterZ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Silverado Trail Boss, 2023 Nissan Z
Just got these installed! Have a Cat-back put on as well. Can't wait for down pipes and tune!

KCZ

First Name
KCZ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan Z, Evora, Boxster, Jeep, Xterra.
solid #'s about what is to be expected. was the install has hard as I heard it was. im still thinking about doing these but I guess I would have to pay the dealer to install them.
The Z1 CAI install was a royal PITA too.

Jah_Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z (Everest White, Performance, 6MT)
solid #'s about what is to be expected. was the install has hard as I heard it was. im still thinking about doing these but I guess I would have to pay the dealer to install them.
Its really not that bad. Very straightforward, its tight tight spaces. Took me a few hours but its nothing crazy. Kinda hard to mess up which is good.

OP
OP
MCN1SMO

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
Yeah I've watched videos where you need the long screw drivers for the release clamps seems that's the hardest part

VR30Z

First Name
Sultan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z 6spd
Occupation
REMOTE TUNING
Just got these installed! Have a Cat-back put on as well. Can't wait for down pipes and tune!
we can take care of that with ECUtek. Huge difference in performance

RedWinterZ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Silverado Trail Boss, 2023 Nissan Z
we can take care of that with ECUtek. Huge difference in performance
Awesome, that is the route I intend to go = pick up the Ecutek kit and get a tune. Back when I had a WRX the OTS tune alone helped a ton and was immediately apparent with more and smooth power delivery and somehow also better gas mileage.

VR30Z

First Name
Sultan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z 6spd
Occupation
REMOTE TUNING
Awesome, that is the route I intend to go = pick up the Ecutek kit and get a tune. Back when I had a WRX the OTS tune alone helped a ton and was immediately apparent with more and smooth power delivery and somehow also better gas mileage.
i am offering exclusive to this forum special offers for ecutek kits and our stage 1 tunes at an incredible offer