MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
I thought this video turned out great. Nick did a partnership with NISMO USA to use every part from their current new Z catalogue on his build. He gives a nice run down of what's available and a brief description of each part. He has more coming soon like the brakes ect

Hubert

Hubert
First Name
Hubert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350z
I've considered the Nismo suspension and swaybars for the factory RZ34 Nismo, however it's unclear to me if there will be actual benefits.

I am clear that the suspension will offer a height adjustment, but will it actually feel better? :confused:

A quick search of the swaybars show they are thicker than stock and have a 2nd level of mounts, but it's not clear to me, if they will have any noticeable benefit if you don't use the additional swaybar end links.
1711142983829-pu.png

1711142995923-qi.png

1711143549498-30.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
MCN1SMO

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
the NISMO sways have two mounting holes that fit the OEM mounts. so I think there would be a benefit with out extra end links as they do seem to be thicker than the OEM NISMO sways. with that said its probably minimal and you have to stretch out the mount to get them to fit which I think means if you go back stock you have to rebuy the rubber parts?

I was considering the sways and seeing they bit thicker I gave it some thought but now I think im just happy with how the NISMO as is after doing my autocross runs.

Hubert

Hubert
First Name
Hubert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350z
the NISMO sways have two mounting holes that fit the OEM mounts. so I think there would be a benefit with out extra end links as they do seem to be thicker than the OEM NISMO sways. with that said its probably minimal and you have to stretch out the mount to get them to fit which I think means if you go back stock you have to rebuy the rubber parts?
Yes, I see it the same way. That's why I don't think there's much point of getting the swaybars.

Now, as for the suspension, I am curious to hear what Nick has to say about it.

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z / Civic hatch sport
R the nismo sways different from performance spec? I recently got cusco sways front n rear

Vintage

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Rubicon
Nice Video, thanks for sharing.
Is there a way to find out what Nick's Rim and tire sizes are ?