Whats your price breaking point for a Z???

memelord

First Name
Toua
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra
Occupation
Military
what’s the price you wouldn’t buy it at? .

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
85k Aus on road not a cent more

expecting our sport/performance model to be around 70k Proto 80k different people from different states have different estimates, but given the sports model in the US is going for 40/45K and we are not getting a base, along with dollar exchange rate and the usual difference in market prices…I think my estimate is fair…but over 75 for normal model I’m out, over 85 for Proto I think people should be out
Its going to be a balancing act for Nissan, that is for sure

Tdog87

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M140i
I think my estimate is fair…but over 75 for normal model I’m out, over 85 for Proto I think people should be out

Pretty much the same.

My ideal max would be $80k AUD for the Proto Spec that I have on order, but will stretch to $85k max if I know there is huge demand for it and worst case scenario I could flip it without losing any money in the process.

Anything above $85k I am probably out and will keep my BMW M140i until the market settles down.

TaroBaapG35

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional
$55k. ...but could stretch it a bit more for a Nismo

TiresAlwaysFlat

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Power Wheels
If the MSRP for the Performance with 6MT is within 4K of the 3.0 Supra premium.. it would be a hard sell for me.

Ballast Scorcher

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan 300zx z32 Mitsubishi Triton MR
Occupation
Locomotive Driver

expecting our sport/performance model to be around 70k Proto 80k different people from different states have different estimates, but given the sports model in the US is going for 40/45K and we are not getting a base, along with dollar exchange rate and the usual difference in market prices…I think my estimate is fair…but over 75 for normal model I’m out, over 85 for Proto I think people should be out
Its going to be a balancing act for Nissan, that is for sure
I'm liking those numbers you're throwing around WA. Would be curious to see the MT price difference from the AT Proto. Maybe we can pick ours up for a smidge less than 80k..

My number for being all out is 100k AUD.

Tdog87

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M140i
My number for being all out is 100k AUD.
That is a crazy high limit for the Z! You must want it really bad lol.

At that level, that is RS3, A45S, M240i/M2 and Supra GTS territory!

While yes they aren't available in manual besides the M2, they are much more premium vehicles in both tech and luxury.

I am a manual purist and really want a manual, but even I would still find it extremely hard to pay that sort of price for it over the examples given above given how much more premium they are in comparison.

Ballast Scorcher

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan 300zx z32 Mitsubishi Triton MR
Occupation
Locomotive Driver
That is a crazy high limit for the Z! You must want it really bad lol.

At that level, that is RS3, A45S, M240i/M2 and Supra GTS territory!

While yes they aren't available in manual besides the M2, they are much more premium vehicles in both tech and luxury.

I am a manual purist and really want a manual, but even I would still find it extremely hard to pay that sort of price for it over the examples given above given how much more premium they are in comparison.
Stopping at nothing mate.

I think it's likely the end of an era as far as petrol powered turbocharged offerings go. Next generation of Z will be hybrid or full EV even and I'm not ready to stop smelling that high octane just yet. Have loved Nissan's for a long time and also want to show a bit of consumer support for them having the gumption to go in this direction given the world we currently live in.