Civil Servant
Do you think someone drove it for 100 miles and said “nah , not for me?”

Fanatic

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Nissan Z Performance 6MT and many more...
Occupation
Hospitality Management
Anything is possible.

At least a $5k+ depreciation hit should be expected... $60-63k should be going price...

NissanFreak2021

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Infiniti G37
Occupation
Accountant
Alot of times it comes down to the seats. If someone has never dealt with Recaros it could be it wasn't comfortable for them to keep long term, but who knows, lol. Yeah that price seems high for used, even if it is only 100 miles.

Raven1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 350z HR Motor
Occupation
503rd Lead Farmer
maybe it's the color - doesn't really 'PoP' like the white / black / silver / red colors do,

I knew "Stealth Grey' is a nismo exclusive but just does do it for me . . .

OP
OP
MCN1SMO

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
Alot of times it comes down to the seats. If someone has never dealt with Recaros it could be it wasn't comfortable for them to keep long term, but who knows, lol. Yeah that price seems high for used, even if it is only 100 miles.

thats a good observation as they arnt for everyone. no power no heat pretty stiff when getting in an out. could be one of many factors

Raven1

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2007 350z HR Motor
Occupation
503rd Lead Farmer
After seeing a grey nismo in person I actually think it looks the best of the nismo options.
Excellent - We Do However Agree that the Nismo Z is one Beautiful Car !!

Mr&Mrs

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
RZ34
I wouldnt read into it much alot of things happen. I owned my Lexus for like 2 weeks before I found the Z, lost a little of my butt on it. It was a hold me over car until I could find a Z though so I didnt care.

rocksandblues

First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GL450, m3, e90, GLC300, Zupra, C280
Occupation
taco bell
It happens. Life changes, people change minds, something else shiny

I have seen several new M2s for sale with under 1000 miles in my area for around 65k. Which is kind of a good deal .02

Fanatic

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Nissan Z Performance 6MT and many more...
Occupation
Hospitality Management
I was told some people change cars like changing underwear. =D

iztrumental

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z Nismo
Hi all,

Fresh meat in these forums. Thank you for accepting my request.

It’s kinda insane to find this post because I’m the lucky schmuck that benefited from this slightly used Nismo. The salesmen told me the 411 on why it was returned. A married man went in to the store looking for a GTR. It wasn’t available but he took home the Nismo without consulting his wife who supposedly is the breadwinner. He drove the car from the dealer to somewhere in Alexandria, VA, back to the house then the wife by herself drove it back to the dealer and sold it back. The wife then took an Uber home. Apparently she’s the VP of Capital One. It seems there may be some more underlying issues with that marriage but needless to say, I benefited. I got the car before taxes and fees for $64,960 which is discounted further from the online listing price of $66,500. The additional discount was $1,540. I added the cpo wrap for the extended bumper to bumper warranty which is 7 years, unlimited miles. I also added the tire/wheel protection and the vip package for oil change, yearly detail, etc. The car had 117 miles in the odometer prior to test driving and purchasing.

So far I am extremely happy with my purchase. Definitely the most expensive car I’ve ever purchased. I also own a 2019 Acura RDX, 2019 Honda Pilot and an old but ever so reliable 2012 Toyota Camry hybrid. The Nismo is strictly a Sunday drive and fun toy to have that I will eventually take to a track (never experienced that) and maybe auto train it down to Florida to hang out with friends.

IMG_1203.jpeg