Met another Nismo owner at a cars and boba meet a few weeks ago at Lorton, VA. I didn’t take a pic but here’s a screenshot of his bagged Z from his IG.
About a month ago I parked at a local Best Buy to meet a detail service guy. A McLaren 720S was parked there so I parked fairly close to it. While waiting for my guy, the owner of the McLaren and his boy were walking up to their car and was admiring my Nismo. They complimented the car and I...
Bought a used 2023 Miata Club trim soft top in manual with only 3100 miles. This is gonna be my daily while the Z Nismo will be used for car meets and cruises only.
I see now why everyone that has ever owned one including reviews online say it’s one of the if not the most fun cars they’ve ever...
Congrats and yes it’s such a head turner. I’ve had my Nismo since January and I still get compliments on and off the road. It’s fitting I’m part of the Head Turner car club!
The 24 Z Nismo is being added to Forza Horizon 5!
https://forums.forza.net/t/horizon-holidays-mix-up-and-horizon-extreme-content-update-overview/748615/39
Oh man I don’t have the knowledge or expertise about using different size tires for front but I believe there’s some info in these forums about it.
I got mine in January and drove it through the winter months unless there’s snow and salt on the road. I plan to do the same this coming winter. Even as a full-time wfh, I already have 7565 miles on my Z. Been having fun taking it out as much as possible.