MCN1SMO

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO

kind of a weird circumstance with the guy and his wife but worked out for you. There was another used NISMO in AZ that had 2K miles on it. dealer have the guy 64K and sold it for 70K so you did good

iztrumental

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z Nismo
kind of a weird circumstance with the guy and his wife but worked out for you. There was another used NISMO in AZ that had 2K miles on it. dealer have the guy 64K and sold it for 70K so you did good
Totally a weird and bizarre story for sure! I’m not a big car guy and just like them as toys but I have friends with more knowledge and I definitely used them for advise and opinions. The haggling part was all me though haha so thank you.

Fanatic

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Nissan Z Performance 6MT and many more...
Occupation
Hospitality Management
Congrats @iztrumental 🍻

Just fyi, I had my Z Nismo appraised and dealer offered me around 62k trade in value... But I can easily see being offered $55-59k as well, or even 50k if I really want to get washed...

iztrumental

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z Nismo
Congrats @iztrumental 🍻

Just fyi, I had my Z Nismo appraised and dealer offered me around 62k trade in value... But I can easily see being offered $55-59k as well, or even 50k if I really want to get washed...
Thanks! I’m very happy with the car and the deal I got. I imagine the car will hold its value many years from now which isn’t really what I bought it for but I like to think it’s some kind of a collector’s edition even though I’m no collector. I love the stealth grey color.

Fanatic

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Hospitality Management
Thanks! I’m very happy with the car and the deal I got. I imagine the car will hold its value many years from now which isn’t really what I bought it for but I like to think it’s some kind of a collector’s edition even though I’m no collector. I love the stealth grey color.
You can't put a price on being happy. I'm glad you are enjoying the vehicle.

iztrumental

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z Nismo
You can't put a price on being happy. I'm glad you are enjoying the vehicle.
Big facts and will do! Now I just gotta make a decision on what outdoor cover to get. I asked about it in another thread.

How come you’re looking to sell your Nismo?

Last edited:

Fanatic

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Hospitality Management
But facts and will do! Now I just gotta make a decision on what outdoor cover to get. I asked about it in another thread.

How come you’re looking to sell your Nismo?
I have too many cars. I'm trying to keep it and maybe trade in the Performance Z 6MT for something else though since Z Nismo feels better to drive despite being AT transmission.

iztrumental

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z Nismo
I have too many cars. I'm trying to keep it and maybe trade in the Performance Z 6MT for something else though since Z Nismo feels better to drive despite being AT transmission.
Ah I see. Maybe trade in the performance Z for say a…Supra? Lol would be sick.

wilorichie

First Name
Richie
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Supra and Z
Occupation
GMSV Sales Manager
Or have both :D

20231105_170154.jpg

If I was just keeping one, it would 100% be the Supra though.

Congrats on your new Nismo mate. I drive my cars pretty regularly. To be honest, they aren't special enough to be garage queens.

I do have a new dual cab I *try* to do most of my driving in haha. But it's hard to resist the enjoyment!

Just we feel the value is higher than it actually is because we love our cars more. Realisticly, ever 4th or 5th soccer mum car that drives past is worth the same or more than our cars...

Drive them, enjoy them, then have only a slightly lower value car than the one with less kms... but get all the extra enjoyment of driving your car.

Congrats again on your Nismo mate :)

iztrumental

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z Nismo
Or have both :D

20231105_170154.jpg

If I was just keeping one, it would 100% be the Supra though.

Congrats on your new Nismo mate. I drive my cars pretty regularly. To be honest, they aren't special enough to be garage queens.

I do have a new dual cab I *try* to do most of my driving in haha. But it's hard to resist the enjoyment!

Just we feel the value is higher than it actually is because we love our cars more. Realisticly, ever 4th or 5th soccer mum car that drives past is worth the same or more than our cars...

Drive them, enjoy them, then have only a slightly lower value car than the one with less kms... but get all the extra enjoyment of driving your car.

Congrats again on your Nismo mate :)
Wow man that’s awesome! Thank you. I would’ve strongly considered the 45th anniversary Supra in that beautiful Mikan orange. Sadly, only a couple in my area and the markups on them are insane. Close to 20K markup!

AlanZ

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Performance 6MT Black Diamond/Graphite
Occupation
Civil Servant
Congrats on your new Nismo Z! She’s beautiful and that’s a great story about how you got her. My Z is also a Sunday driver but I barely have driven her because it’s winter here in NY.
I bought a car cover from carcover.com and haven’t had a single problem yet.

iztrumental

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z Nismo
Congrats on your new Nismo Z! She’s beautiful and that’s a great story about how you got her. My Z is also a Sunday driver but I barely have driven her because it’s winter here in NY.
I bought a car cover from carcover.com and haven’t had a single problem yet.
Thank you! Crazy story right?! Do you mind sending me a link for the cover you bought for your Z? Appreciate it.
Hope you get to take your Z for many rides soon. Would be dope to take some pics in the city. Hmm I should drive mine to DC!

AlanZ

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Performance 6MT Black Diamond/Graphite
Occupation
Civil Servant
Thank you! Crazy story right?! Do you mind sending me a link for the cover you bought for your Z? Appreciate it.
Hope you get to take your Z for many rides soon. Would be dope to take some pics in the city. Hmm I should drive mine to DC!
Sent

iztrumental

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z Nismo
New update to the crazy story about the first owner of my Z. I was at the dealer today to drop off the buyers check from my credit union. Was chatting with salesman who sold the car to me about some missing items for my car like the owners manual, first aid kit and they’re hooking me up with all weather mats. Apparently when they contacted the wife to see if the husband removed the missing items from the car, she told the dealer that the husband is currently in jail. Fookin insane story!
Side note. The person that was buying their other new Z backed out so they now have the car in their showroom.