Sponsored

Search results

  1. 27 manual shift knob replacement?

    I replaced my shifter in my 27 Nismo with the same one that Mr. Mac used. I had to use tools to remove it. It's not damaged but it's not without marks either. I love the new shifter. The dust debris you see by the phone charger is the glue they place at the factory...
  2. RFI: White Tire Letters (temp, perm, marker, etc)

    See my answers above
  3. RFI: White Tire Letters (temp, perm, marker, etc)

    Did you use the vendor above? -Yes I did. which application method? -Just followed their instructions. Basically, clean the area, put the glue on the letters and press firmly. did you provide your own ‘z’ fonts? -You do have that option or you can just pick from what they have in their shop. How...
  4. What did you do with your Z today? 🙋🏻‍♂️

    Perfect. Did you do a muffler delete? or the whole piping?
  5. Gauges

    The other day I got in my Nismo and decided to change the display to the sport. When I saw the oil temp I almost had a heart attack. For a second I thought the car was out of oil. If it wasn't because I had check the level the night before... oh my. Then I remember seeing this discussion long...
  6. RFI: White Tire Letters (temp, perm, marker, etc)

    I love mine: I also did it for my Nismo. Stand by...
  7. Rear end whine on NISMO Z, manual...

    I only hear it when I'm doing hard acceleration. And of course, if we're talking about the same issue. I'm not even sure...
  8. Rear end whine on NISMO Z, manual...

    Hmmm, I've kinda heard that whine noise... I thought it was because I did a muffler delete.
  9. Auxiliary Driving / Fog Lights install - behind grille

    I'm assuming you probably posted the process in another place? Like, where in the firewall did you pass the wires through?
  10. Manual transmission 2027 Nissan Z Nismo reviews -- Articles & Videos

    "while driving it on public roads; the car keeps telling you; pin it down, pin it down"... Exactly how I feel... Truly enjoyed this video. Thank you.
  11. 2023+ Nissan Z Wheel Spacers

    Q1) Yes, these are the stock wheels that came with the performance. Q2) I ordered these. You would have to place (glue) them one by one. Or at least set by set.
  12. Auxiliary Driving / Fog Lights install - behind grille

    LOOOOOVVEEEE how it looks.
  13. Analog Redemption: a 2027 Z Nismo Review (not paid)

    100% in agreement with him... having own the performance version and then the AT Nismo, I agree with his assessment.
  14. CHONK!

    They did use a lot of loctite. When you see my picture you can see a lot of debris in front of the shifter. That's the dust from the loctite after removing the original one.
  15. CHONK!

    Was your nob difficult to take off?
  16. CHONK!

    I didn't use that additional nut. I don't know why mine in higher. Maybe because it's the Nismo tranny?



Top