takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
So you press and hold the silver button on side and pull down to put in drive, then press and hold again and push up for reverse. Halfway push up would be neutral. Then press the P button on top for park. My b9 works in a very similar way as do BMWs. It's usually now just a button to press for park. See image :)

nissan-z-red-interior-blue-exterior-2-png.jpg
I love how Nissan employed this latest style of gear shifter whilst retaining the manual parking brake handle.
I believe every other vehicle with this type of shifter only has EPB??

Mardoc01

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan max plat.
So you press and hold the silver button on side and pull down to put in drive, then press and hold again and push up for reverse. Halfway push up would be neutral. Then press the P button on top for park. My b9 works in a very similar way as do BMWs. It's usually now just a button to press for park. See image :)thx. Pardon my stupidity but if driving and then I come to park on a spot. With foot brake on do I just press P and despite it being in drive it willpark. Or do you need to slide it back and the press P ?

nissan-z-red-interior-blue-exterior-2-png.jpg

jezzza

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Ranger Raptor
Occupation
‎‎ Engineer
I love how Nissan employed this latest style of gear shifter whilst retaining the manual parking brake handle.
I believe every other vehicle with this type of shifter only has EPB??
Pretty rare. The BMW M2 is the only other one that I can think of.

Drseckzytime

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stuff
Hi all. Seems to be a bit of a minor misunderstanding going on. The orange car is a one-off prototype created for this year’s Tokyo Auto Salon, as a nod to the Z’s heritage. It starts with the Fairlady Z model as a base, and introduces exterior concept accessory parts to show the versatility of the Z and ability for future owners to make it their own. Again, the Fairlady Z customized proto is exclusively a study vehicle equipped with concept accessory parts to gauge customer and fan interest for potential future accessory offerings. The orange color is custom as well.

The Proto Spec model that is offered in 240 units in Japan (same # that will be offered here) is the yellow car, with yellow-trimmed interior and yellow brake calipers. Substantively similar car that will be offered in the U.S. marketplace.

Apologies for this misunderstanding.
I'll take the spoiler please and thanks. Maybe the flares. Gotta get nice rear window louvers and some mild drop springs and should be set personally.

This is rapidly becoming my first potential Nissan. I'm just very concerned on the Performance price and of course no buyer protection from dealership mark ups.

OP
OP
Haste

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
The Fairlady Z Customized Proto took first place at TAS in the custom car contest, concept car division; beating out cars such as the HKS GR86 and GR GT3 Concept.

?

Voting is open for the show's overall custom car contest winner until 1/23. Each eligible car took first place in their division.

https://www.tokyoautosalon.jp/2022/contest/grandprix

1642310426549.png

1642380115045.png

Ziggy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Abarth 124
I can’t stop thinking about this car. I previously owned a 2014 mustang and currently a 2018 Abarth 124 spider so it makes sense this styling would speak to me. Haha I want this exactly as it is. I’ll just change the exhaust.

Sanfrantodd

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan Murano
Occupation
Manager
I love the color of the car and the colored Katana blade . I'm feeling the front design as it breaks up the large grill but don't get me wrong I love the other as well . The two toned spoiler is cool but a little to large for my taste . I hope they have this trim eventually

Lin626

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MB
Do you guys think Nissan will make this color for the new Z?

2012-12-24-11-42-06-jpg.jpg

Z06fan

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Chevrolet SS Sedan, Mini Cooper S
Occupation
entrepreneur
I'm just hoping for something in a nice, bright red eventually.

Z06fan

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Chevrolet SS Sedan, Mini Cooper S
Occupation
entrepreneur