Comparison of ANC/ASE on and off

Mr&Mrs

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
RZ34
The dealer I purchased it from did it for no charge. Really surprised they are charging you
I purchased my car out of state. All my local dealers are biased and generally just bad at providing any service. It isn't just this brand either.

I got in this morning with a nice service advisor that happens to own a 370z. So being a fellow enthusiast they were more than happy to help. Fifty dollars even, in and out in less than 30 minutes.
We turned off both ANC/ASE.

Impressions: Road noise is significantly louder. I prefer as much feedback as I can get so this is no issue for me. Some people will definitely want to leave noise suppression on though. The fake exhaust sound is completely gone and the car is super quiet (for) now. The Bose system is marginally better. Hopefully once the speakers are broken in I get a bit better base. Id be surprised to find out this had the exact same system as the 370z's because they sound much better IMO. So if you are hoping this fixes the poor audio it wont. It does help enough that I don't feel the need to upgrade anything for my personal usage.

First Name
Titan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z
I picked up my Z this morning and showed the service advisor the screenshot of the Consult. We agreed to address turning the functions off again at the first oil change in a couple of months.

Mr&Mrs

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
RZ34
This is the type of problem I have been running into over and over again lately. Dealerships refusing to do work, acting dumb, or getting offended because you know something they are not aware of. We get no support from the manufacturers either. So if you are not lucky enough to live next to an amazing dealership, your stuck with an enthusiast car that leaves you less than enthusiastic. Sorry not sure why this made me rant, but I hope they get you taken care of.

Jah_Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z (Everest White, Performance, 6MT)
My local dealer told me $150+tax to turn this off. Seems kinda crazy to me lol.

Jah_Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z (Everest White, Performance, 6MT)
Road trip to Mossy Nissan in Poway CA!
Googled it and im 2595 miles away hahaha. Would be one hell of a trip though! Ill prob end up coughing up the 150 but idk seems like a bit much for 10 mins of work.

KCZ

First Name
KCZ
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan Z, Evora, Boxster, Jeep, Xterra.
I paid $84 for my 10 minutes.

Mr&Mrs

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
RZ34
Googled it and im 2595 miles away hahaha. Would be one hell of a trip though! Ill prob end up coughing up the 150 but idk seems like a bit much for 10 mins of work.
Try getting corporate behind you. If you haven’t done any of this try speaking with management, different service advisors, request a phone meeting with the GM, look up and call all local dealers. We shouldn’t have to do any of this but that is what it takes sometimes. I’m very persistent lol. In all honesty if all my efforts failed I would of paid the 150.00 but not without a fight. They can charge less than a full hour labor.