First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Impala LTZ; '21 Nissan Rogue
Occupation
Engineer
This seems like a pretty high dollar presentation for a one off car. I'm hoping this will be an option in the future.

I wonder if the fact it is shown with North American specification side markers means anything.

OP
OP
Haste

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N
This seems like a pretty high dollar presentation for a one off car. I'm hoping this will be an option in the future.

I wonder if the fact it is shown with North American specification side markers means anything.
Yeah, that's interesting. Is it just me, or do most of the rolling scenes in the video appear to be missing Fairlady from the badge, and only the Z is present? At 0:44, Fairlady seems to suddenly appear on the side, while appearing blacked-out on the front grill. Was thinking maybe it's just the way the light source is generated, but at 0:20 that really looks like just "Z". Watching it on my phone so it's harder to tell.

The one at TAS has orange markers in the headlights and clear JDM markers at the rear. Was a little odd to me, but thought maybe they liked the orange in the headlights with the orange paint, they were already running low on red sidemarkers ?, or just felt like mixing it up ?‍♂

LeatherWings

First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA & ND Miata | Xterra | Honda 919 | Honda Grom
This seems like a pretty high dollar presentation for a one off car.
Does it? I dunno, they probably already had all the CGI assets built. It's just throwing some basic lighting and animation on it.

Nevertheless, more options for this vehicle is good.

GrishTXU

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Lexus CT200h Lexus GX 570
I contacted Nissan to ask if this would be an option in North America. Here is their response:
7A0F0039-098E-4F44-9547-F1AD92007AC4.jpeg

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
Yeah, that's interesting. Is it just me, or do most of the rolling scenes in the video appear to be missing Fairlady from the badge, and only the Z is present? At 0:44, Fairlady seems to suddenly appear on the side, while appearing blacked-out on the front grill. Was thinking maybe it's just the way the light source is generated, but at 0:20 that really looks like just "Z". Watching it on my phone so it's harder to tell.

The one at TAS has orange markers in the headlights and clear JDM markers at the rear. Was a little odd to me, but thought maybe they liked the orange in the headlights with the orange paint, they were already running low on red sidemarkers ?, or just felt like mixing it up ?‍♂
Probably just playing mind games to screw around with Z nerds like you. ?

TaroBaapG35

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional
...mmmmm..I am so glad Nissan kept the big booty profile from the 370z..not as curvy, but still looks great from behind

Lin626

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MB
I wish we had some outdoor daytime shots as well.