New Member Introductions

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z
Welcome to Z35FORUM everyone! Please feel free to say hello here and introduce yourselves. :)

ToTheMax

Reaction score
Car(s)
2003 350Z
Welcome to Z35FORUM everyone! Please feel free to say hello here and introduce yourselves. :)
Hi glad to be just about the first member here it looks like. Saw your announcement on another site. Hoping this car gets released in the next 2 years since I need to replace my car soon

Last edited by a moderator:

Dantes

Reaction score
Car(s)
350Z
Good to be here and can't wait to see the next Z!

Gunnerman

Reaction score
Car(s)
Maxima, Toyota FJ
Yo. Checking in. Different kinda software here than I'm used to but looks good so far.

Ranma

Reaction score
Car(s)
Rusty old Mitsu
Holy crap I just randomly searched for a forum for z35 and didn't actually expect to find anything. Glad to see this place exists tho. And great site name ;)

I'm Steve btw.

-=Godzilla=-

Reaction score
Car(s)
GT-R
Sup all.
First thought about the Z successor from being that Jay Leno video where he talks to the Nissan guy about the evolution of the Z cars. Happy to join others who are interested.

MRichter

Reaction score
Car(s)
bmw 325i
hello from NY.... Looking forward to hopefully LOTS more info about the next Z car that we can all discuss!

Seong

Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 CBR600
Hello NZ35 (my nickname for this site)! I'm Frank and really looking forward to seeing the new Z take off along with this forum. Looking forward to chatting with ya guys.

Broggy

Reaction score
Car(s)
350Z
Been lurking for a few weeks and signed up to upload a rendering I did. Glad to join in early here.

chubbs

Reaction score
Car(s)
Grey 2016 370z
Hello! I'm a keen Z car fan (I'm currently on my 4th), having owned 2 x 350's and 2 x 370's. I got the bug in 2004, when they first arrived in the UK and the love of these cars has only grown over the years. I can't wait for the Tokyo Motor Show in October 2017, just hoping that the predicted Z concept actually makes an appearance.
Although I'm a long term member of our UK forum/club - nissansportz.com - I hope to be a regular here too. Good luck to this forum!

UnknownZ35

Reaction score
Car(s)
Z34 sport/altima S
Hello.... I'm known in the 370z forum as Unknown370. Slightly altered my name in hopes that the Z35 will be a worthy step up over the Z34 and I'll be a future owner. I've been into import tuning since the 90's. when I owned an FD Rx7. Then owned a 240sx a G35, G37 then a 370z. Excited to see what the next Z will bring as well as afraid of a loss of purity due to technology overkill. Hoping the Z remains visceral.

confucius

Reaction score
Car(s)
13 sport slvr MT
Visiting from z34 world.
Your ABOUT US link doesn't work. Who are you?
upload_2017-2-8_1-44-8.png

Rusty

Reaction score
Car(s)
370Z Nismo, Power Wagon, Grand Cherokee TrailHawk, Fleetwood Discovery 40X, VFR
Occupation
RETIRED!
I'm here from the 370Z forum. o_O