New Member Introductions

Fanatic

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Nissan Z Performance 6MT and many more...
Occupation
Hospitality Management
Where are all the newbies ? Just bought a 2024 Sport model. It delivers and then some. Great to be a part of the club. This car is FUN !
Welcome aboard. : )

Kawika

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024Z
Occupation
Surfer with a job
Welcome to NissanZClub.com everyone! Please feel free to say hello here and introduce yourselves. :)
Aloha to all my fellow Z enthusiasts!
Glad to become a part of this online community.
Sorry for this newbie question but, I was looking through the body section, anyone have experience with their 2024 bottom Ā½ grille opening? I have another top Ā½ section and am looking to fill the gap.
Thanks for letting me join you all here..."Mahalo"ā˜ŗ

AlanZ

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Performance 6MT Black Diamond/Graphite
Occupation
Civil Servant
Hey guys! Traded in my Challenger Scat Pack for a Z šŸ˜¬

This one came equipped with a Stillen exhaust and AMS intakes. Dying to put an aero kit on it now for a more aggressive look.

IMG_6929.jpeg

IMG_6930.jpeg
Congrats! Sheā€™s beautiful! Canā€™t wait to hear those sound clips . What are some differences you have noticed with the scat pack and the Z?

here in NY, those dodge challengers and chargers are getting stolen left and right to the point Iā€™ve seen people install ā€œparking bootsā€ on there cars while itā€™s parked in the driveway haha

First Name
Chris (:
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z
Congrats! Sheā€™s beautiful! Canā€™t wait to hear those sound clips . What are some differences you have noticed with the scat pack and the Z?

here in NY, those dodge challengers and chargers are getting stolen left and right to the point Iā€™ve seen people install ā€œparking bootsā€ on there cars while itā€™s parked in the driveway haha
Thanks! Iā€™m ecstatic. I love the roar of those V8s and muscle cars will always have a place in my heart but Iā€™ve wanted to be part of the JDM scene since I was a kid.

The differences are night and day. Challenger is all weight and power. Driving a Z feels like I dropped all the weight and didnā€™t lose any of the power šŸ˜‚ Plus there is nothing more satisfying than hearing that turbo through the intake.

As for the scats getting stollen.. I always kept my key in a faraday pouch or box to block the radio frequency signal. Big pain and glad to not have that worry anymore.

Hernandooo

First Name
Hernan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda CR-V
Occupation
Military
Hello, new member to the forum, i've been lurking here for quite a bit. Was once a 350z owner, but now im looking into getting a new Z.

Currently in Canada, but soon to be permanent resident in Melbourne, Australia. Plan to get the Z once I get there, hopefully in Passion Red Manual Performance haha

First Name
Chris (:
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z
Congrats! Sheā€™s beautiful! Canā€™t wait to hear those sound clips.
It was early so I didn't wan't to rev much lol. But it's a really nice subtle tone. Enough to get peoples heads to turn without being obnoxious. When you punch it, she really shines paired with the AMS Intakes.

Installing the Turbosmart BOV kit soon and I can't wait to hear those wooshes.

Cheers

AlanZ

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Civil Servant
It was early so I didn't wan't to rev much lol. But it's a really nice subtle tone. Enough to get peoples heads to turn without being obnoxious. When you punch it, she really shines paired with the AMS Intakes.

Installing the Turbosmart BOV kit soon and I can't wait to hear those wooshes.

Cheers

Sounds great! Definitely not obnoxious. It looks like your Z has spacers because the wheels seem pretty flush.
I went with the z1 bov conversion kit to hear those whooshes and I love it!

First Name
Chris (:
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z
Sounds great! Definitely not obnoxious. It looks like your Z has spacers because the wheels seem pretty flush.
I went with the z1 bov conversion kit to hear those whooshes and I love it!
Good eye! Yeah It has some Z1 spacers. Where are YOUR audio clips?? Lol, whats the difference between the conversion kit and the BOV kit? I'm curious what the audible difference is. After they're installed we'll have to do a comparison.

AlanZ

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Occupation
Civil Servant
Good eye! Yeah It has some Z1 spacers. Where are YOUR audio clips?? Lol, whats the difference between the conversion kit and the BOV kit? I'm curious what the audible difference is. After they're installed we'll have to do a comparison.
The conversion kit converts the stock resirc valves into BOVs so now I can hear the ā€œwhoosh. ā€œ I posted a quick clip on my intro thread somewhere. I havenā€™t driven it since the weather has been crappy here on Long Island. I plan on driving it tomorrow though so maybe Iā€™ll post a better video.

SneauxMan762

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z, 2022 C8, 1967 Chevy II Nova
Occupation
Retired
Cancelled my Darkhorse order after 14 months. The '24 Z was always plan B lol. Got my order put in a couple weeks ago for a 6-speed sport to mod the hell out of. Ive driven V8s for so long I cant wait to get into this little twin turbo 6!