New Member, Happy to Join the gang

Suncook

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Proto Spec
Picked up my Proto in Colorado in January after waiting on several lists. I was number 10 for quite a while. Got a message while on holiday that I was moving up. Those ahead of me were other dealerships looking for inventory. I knew there would be a mark-up and ashamed to say, I paid it. Just did not want to let it slip away. I am old and just wanted one last Z. Had a 240, 260 and a 280. Never should have sold any of them but life kinda moved on. When this model came out.......had to pull the trigger. This is an awesome car. First time I sat in it, it was a 240 feel all over again. You just don't forget that. She drives great. The break-in is a real pain but necessary. The big question from everyone is "put on the miles or keep it low for resale. WHAT??? Drive it!!!! You only live once. Good luck to everyone searching. Would have loved a Performance in Rosewood but why not a Proto.
ProtZ1.jpg
proto pic.jpg

HP Proto

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z Proto Spec
Occupation
Broadcast Engineer
Picked up my Proto in Colorado in January after waiting on several lists. I was number 10 for quite a while. Got a message while on holiday that I was moving up. Those ahead of me were other dealerships looking for inventory. I knew there would be a mark-up and ashamed to say, I paid it. Just did not want to let it slip away. I am old and just wanted one last Z. Had a 240, 260 and a 280. Never should have sold any of them but life kinda moved on. When this model came out.......had to pull the trigger. This is an awesome car. First time I sat in it, it was a 240 feel all over again. You just don't forget that. She drives great. The break-in is a real pain but necessary. The big question from everyone is "put on the miles or keep it low for resale. WHAT??? Drive it!!!! You only live once. Good luck to everyone searching. Would have loved a Performance in Rosewood but why not a Proto.
ProtZ1.jpg
proto pic.jpg
Congratulations amazing looking car enjoy.

Jah_Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z (Everest White, Performance, 6MT)
Congrats on getting your Z! Enjoy it!