Canadian Reserve List and Discussion

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
I just reserved a Z on Nissan.ca and thought it would be worthwhile starting a thread for those of us who have done so. Let us know what you have reserved!

In my case I have booked a Performance MT in Gun Metallic. Expected delivery in the summer. Guess I need to change my avatar.....

Ten minutes after completing the reservation I got a phone call from the dealer I specified, asking me if I was making inquiries about the "400Z" or a Versa! :rolleyes::rolleyes:? I explained that I had a confirmed Z reservation with a receipt for my deposit. He said he'd have to check with Nissan to see what was going on. Nice guy though. Nissan Canada clearly has some bugs to work out.....

Last edited:

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
I just reserved a Z on Nissan.ca and thought it would be worthwhile starting a thread for those of us who have done so. Let us know what you have reserved!

In my case I have booked a Performance MT in Gun Metallic. Expected delivery in the summer.

Ten minutes after completing the reservation I got a phone call from the dealer I specified, asking me if I was making inquiries about the "400Z" or a Versa! :rolleyes::rolleyes:? I explained that I had a confirmed Z reservation with a receipt for my deposit. He said he'd have to check with Nissan to see what was going on. Nice guy though. Nissan Canada clearly has some bugs to work out.....
Not Canadian…but if it makes you feel any better, this is exactly what happened when Nissan Aus opened the order books.
They will catch on pretty quick when they realised the just sold a car without even trying ?

Ongor

First Name
Agustin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mazda MX-5
Occupation
Baller
still haven't heard from the dealer though

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
still haven't heard from the dealer though
Probs coz they don’t know anything about it yet ?
can just imagine a dealer getting this in his in box and going..what the F is this …give him time to phone head office and figure it out ?

timszee

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CIVIC
Occupation
IT
Probs coz they don’t know anything about it yet ?
can just imagine a dealer getting this in his in box and going..what the F is this …give him time to phone head office and figure it out ?
That it literally EVERY Nissan dealership right now.. Why do I know more than them...

Every current Nissan dealership today, aside from the US
Like WTF are these reservations for a 400z??
1643906350684.png

timszee

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CIVIC
Occupation
IT
Love this spec!
I agree! Was hoping to see black with the red interior as well, and maybe blue with red interior.. Hell just give me the option to put it in everything...

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security

In my case I have booked a Performance MT in Gun Metallic. Expected delivery in the summer. Guess I need to change my avatar.....

What happened to new model intro dealer training?! This is absurd, Nissan is blowing this. Will see how my local dealer responds when closer to avail here LOL.

JoeTX

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Bike
Occupation
Broker/ Software Engineer
What happened to new model intro dealer training?! This is absurd, Nissan is blowing this. Will see how my local dealer responds when closer to avail here LOL.
bold of you to think there is "training". dealerships near me said it's delayed to 2023 because they call it the 2023 Z LOLo_O

therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N
bold of you to think there is "training". dealerships near me said it's delayed to 2023 because they call it the 2023 Z LOLo_O
Ha, experienced the same at a few around me as well. I was like, well I'm glad you understand how car model years work, person who SELLS CARS FOR A LIVING

pectab

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan Z, Audi A4
I preordered mine last week from local dealer, when they had the limited pre-order event. Earlier this week I received the following confirmation from Nissan. There was a Nissan Dealer call with the announcement Jan 25th where they were provided details. If your dealer missed the call they'll be clueless.

1643909483176.png