Canadian dealer said orders still TBD (as of June 17)

Boulder2023z

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
My dealer showed me a pic from a brochure saying still TBD for those who didn’t get the online order…chances are probably pretty slim I’ll be getting the Z this summer and I’m 3rd in line

FBD

First Name
FBD
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
90 300ZX 93 300ZX Roadster 14 370Z StillenRoadster
My dealer showed me a pic from a brochure saying still TBD for those who didn’t get the online order…chances are probably pretty slim I’ll be getting the Z this summer and I’m 3rd in line
If it is any consolation even the people with online reservations aren't getting one. Only people getting one are those with real allocations who put an order in with a real Z dealership. And that was before the online orders. You should buy a 370.

Lvckv69

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'16 911
honestly. i don't think nobody is with all this shortage. I heard they are pushing it till fall

StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
78 280Z, 76 280Z, 88 300zx
I got an order in with my dealership on Jan 29th. He was able to submit the order through his dealership portal for approval from Nissan. Just under a week later, the online reservation system went live. My dealer and I are still both in the dark. No idea when :D

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
I got an order in with my dealership on Jan 29th. He was able to submit the order through his dealership portal for approval from Nissan. Just under a week later, the online reservation system went live. My dealer and I are still both in the dark. No idea when :D
Same here. Getting really fed up with lack of communication on our orders.

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z / Civic hatch sport
For anyone who missed seeing the new z in toronto

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
UPDATE: called my dealer in GTA

He has my order number but no VIN#. He said hopefully this month sometime I would get one! Mentioned there were many orders after mine but they don’t have an order number yet due to high demand.Those who don’t have an order number will not get the car this year.

fingers crossed folks. It’s getting close

Last edited:

TaroBaapG35

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional

He was my order number but no VIN#. He said hopefully this month sometime I would get one! Mentioned there were many orders after mine but they don’t have an order number yet due to high demand.Those who don’t have an order number will not get the car this year.

Atleast you guys and Aus were even able to pre-order..We're screwed in the US. From the the SC issues down to Dealers fisting everyone with markups many won't even get the car..

OP
OP

Boulder2023z

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si

He was my order number but no VIN#. He said hopefully this month sometime I would get one! Mentioned there were many orders after mine but they don’t have an order number yet due to high demand.Those who don’t have an order number will not get the car this year.

Congrats! Last time I texted my dealer 2 weeks ago he still had no update and sounded pissed off that I was texting every two weeks.. I expected to have my car by now or at least on its way

Congrats! Last time I texted my dealer 2 weeks ago he still had no update and sounded pissed off that I was texting every two weeks.. I expected to have my car by now or at least on its way
I don’t care if I get it in September I know there’s delays, but at least give an update on where things are at

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Atleast you guys and Aus were even able to pre-order..We're screwed in the US. From the the SC issues down to Dealers fisting everyone with markups many won't even get the car..
Ya, I’m not sure why US is gonna take longer. Maybe, high demand? Not sure

That is horrible customer service. My guy sounded happy but I don’t message him every 2 weeks though lol.

I don’t care if I get it in September I know there’s delays, but at least give an update on where things are at
I hear you but they don’t get much info either. You should see if they have an order number for you.

OP
OP

Boulder2023z

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
That is horrible customer service. My guy sounded happy but I don’t message him every 2 weeks though lol.
Fair enough..I won’t reach out to him for a while now but hoping I hear something soon it’s too late to take your deposit elsewhere

I hear you but they don’t get much info either. You should see if they have an order number for you.
They don’t. I filled out a “reservation form” from the dealer in February but wasn’t part of the first online order. He said Nissan has to open up orders before he can get me in