Canadian *confirmed* pre-order status updates? / Canadian ordered Z

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z / Civic hatch sport
No one knows whats going on in canada as to orders. My dealer says if theres one that shows up if i would prefer them over my preorder. Its clear as day that preorders are not in production yet as he told me they are waiting for my vin. Another local dealership said they didn’t even know the z’s were coming they just called and said we got a z! Here u go. Honestly just waiting for spring to comeby and make a decision, this is by far the worst rollout by any vehicle

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
No one knows whats going on in canada as to orders. My dealer says if theres one that shows up if i would prefer them over my preorder. Its clear as day that preorders are not in production yet as he told me they are waiting for my vin. Another local dealership said they didn’t even know the z’s were coming they just called and said we got a z! Here u go. Honestly just waiting for spring to comeby and make a decision, this is by far the worst rollout by any vehicle
our dealers in Canada are clueless. One of them said the blue one he had is a proto lol 😂

I had to teach him a lesson and we went back and forth. Then he looked it up and was impressed lol. I told him straight up, how tf do you not know?! You work for Nissan dang!