I have been looking online for brake pads that’s have a good bite for speeds 130MPH+ I’ve read it’s important to get pads pending on the weight of the car as well.
I have the z1 cross drilled rotors as well with oem pads. They get the job done but at higher speeds it’s a tad wobbly for my...
Oh you will need much more then that.
stage 2 injectors and stage 3 HPFP and upgraded LPFP.
these turbos excel with Ethanol which means you will also need a flex fuel kit
I would stay away from local tuners. The US has the best tuners for this platform.
SonicTuned is very good and all is remotely done. It’s pretty good and recommend it
Hello all!
I have zero knowledge on coilovers and spring rates.
I am currently on swift springs. Considering coilovers as I’m getting bigger tires and if it improve handling even more then the springs, I’ll do it.
I want to see if it’s worth it for more spirited driving and roll racing and...