MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
Not sure which one is right but looking at the cross weight the Z1 is a bit more consistent on all 4 corners. I'm not sure what would make the LR on the savagegeese one so much more than the RR but the 70lbs difference in in the Z1 too it just doesn't exceed 800lbs. I don't know enough about how the scale distribution works I guess

The RF is I think where the extra oil cooler maybe a little more weight there.

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Rumor at this point, but I hope it's true.

Ive talked to Nick about this. He got a alot of flack for that video on facebook. I will say he knows some of the same contacts I do and there have been internal talks about a manual. however publicly just a few months ago Tamura said in a Japanese interview it wasnt currently possible but they would listen to the customers. So I will just say Nick isnt going to put himself out there for pure clickbait. Know with that said even though I dont know anything about a manual nismo I do know of a special edition Z for 2025 that isnt NISMO related

speaking of nick...here is his NISMO. he hasnt even driven it yet and is going all out on it with wrap a ton of carbon parts and other stuff

1707677100522.png

Seoul_Mates

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Sti, 2005 Camry
Ive talked to Nick about this. He got a alot of flack for that video on facebook. I will say he knows some of the same contacts I do and there have been internal talks about a manual. however publicly just a few months ago Tamura said in a Japanese interview it wasnt currently possible but they would listen to the customers. So I will just say Nick isnt going to put himself out there for pure clickbait. Know with that said even though I dont know anything about a manual nismo I do know of a special edition Z for 2025 that isnt NISMO related

speaking of nick...here is his NISMO. he hasnt even driven it yet and is going all out on it with wrap a ton of carbon parts and other stuff

1707677100522.png
Any kind of idea what the special edition will be or you think it'll just be a throwback color kind of thing?

It's nice to know that a Nismo manual is being talked about. I put $500 down at my local dealer with the chance it'll happen.

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Any kind of idea what the special edition will be or you think it'll just be a throwback color kind of thing?

I mentioned it in another thread but the US is getting a version with the Customized Edition body parts

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z / Civic hatch sport
seems like a manual is in the cards but i think nissan is probably skeptical about putting it into production due to lack of sales imo.