Hubert

Hubert
First Name
Hubert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350z
I just got some crazy info thats kind of shocking. there are over 735 additinal NISMOs in production for the US in addtion to what as already been sold
Whoa! Nissan is betting big on these. I wonder if they are also upping production for the JDM?

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
Whoa! Nissan is betting big on these. I wonder if they are also upping production for the JDM?

I read an Japanese article from last week that said 2024 is limited to 200 for the JDM.

those 735 include ordered not yet built in production in transit and at dealer. so basically everything but sold. the big variable is it doesnt breakdown how many are in the ordered category as those technically dont exist yet

MattJ2020

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Z
Occupation
Photographer
I just got some crazy info thats kind of shocking. there are over 735 additinal NISMOs in production for the US in addition to what as already been sold
It's not like the Proto for Australia of only 240... so the NISMO must be a general and not limited build.

Jah_Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z (Everest White, Performance, 6MT)
I just got some crazy info thats kind of shocking. there are over 735 additinal NISMOs in production for the US in addition to what as already been sold
Da fuck? Its like some of us driving around in performance and sport models will be more rare than Nismo lol. I wonder why Nissan is pushing them so hard?

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
Da fuck? Its like some of us driving around in performance and sport models will be more rare than Nismo lol. I wonder why Nissan is pushing them so hard?

I got some rough numbers on sports in production statuses there are just under 400 compared to the just under 1800 performance

Icedteaplease

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Scion FRS
I didn't get a chance to go through the post. Does anyone have a reliable source of the specific spec list of both performance and Nismo ? Would love to compare the difference. Also what are people's opinion on the price difference to performance/part difference.

Fanatic

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Nissan Z Performance 6MT and many more...
Occupation
Hospitality Management
I didn't get a chance to go through the post. Does anyone have a reliable source of the specific spec list of both performance and Nismo ? Would love to compare the difference. Also what are people's opinion on the price difference to performance/part difference.
I have both a Z Performance 6MT and also a Z Nismo. All I have to say is that the Z Nismo definitely feels more visceral and also the suspension feels more buttoned down, whereas the Z Performance feels more wobbly and floaty in comparison. Brakes are also more responsive in the Z Nismo, and it sounds more aggressive when you punch the gas. Hope this helps a little. Is the Z Nismo worth close to $70k? Not for most people, I'm sure. Even the Z Performance is pricey at over $50k.

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z / Civic hatch sport
Price point for sure, they def pushed it really quick for profit margins

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z / Civic hatch sport
I have both a Z Performance 6MT and also a Z Nismo. All I have to say is that the Z Nismo definitely feels more visceral and also the suspension feels more buttoned down, whereas the Z Performance feels more wobbly and floaty in comparison. Brakes are also more responsive in the Z Nismo, and it sounds more aggressive when you punch the gas. Hope this helps a little. Is the Z Nismo worth close to $70k? Not for most people, I'm sure. Even the Z Performance is pricey at over $50k.
Both r definitely pricey even when numbers came out for the cars it was overpriced imo and also the 24 increase to msrp didnt help either. But u would think a excellent set of coilovers and upgraded brakes would make the performance really appealing vs nismo other then aesthetics

Fanatic

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Nissan Z Performance 6MT and many more...
Occupation
Hospitality Management
Both r definitely pricey even when numbers came out for the cars it was overpriced imo and also the 24 increase to msrp didnt help either. But u would think a excellent set of coilovers and upgraded brakes would make the performance really appealing vs nismo other then aesthetics
True. Good points.