OP
iztrumental

iztrumental

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z Nismo
Nice share.
Thanks! I mentioned to my friends on discord that this is probably my fave video out of all the Z Nismo content I’ve consumed so far. The dude is just flat out having fun!

CRYDR

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z Proto, 2013 BMW M3 GTS
Occupation
sometimes
“The level of communication in the steering wheel and feel is better than some six figures sports cars.” Drops 🎤

Not knocking the Nismo Automatic wannabe double clutch, but my take on driving it was, Laggy upshifts and very Laggy downshifts. Far as the 20 horsepower increase, I have a Proto 6 spd with a tune, just a tune and it will run away from the Nismo. ( The one I test drove.) Handles better than " SOME SIX FIGURE...?? Hmm ever driven an M3 E92 ?? HANDLING, SHIFTING, REAL double clutch performance coupled with paddle shifts up n down milisecond click shifts. Being that I own both I can be honest and say this. RIGHT? After all its True. 😜

1000000454.jpg

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
one of the biggest changes that most reviews have overlooked is in Sport+ the power steering is about twice as firm than standard mode. it literally feels like changing the force feedback setting on your Gran Turismo or Forza gaming Wheel

OP
OP
iztrumental

iztrumental

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z Nismo
Not knocking the Nismo Automatic wannabe double clutch, but my take on driving it was, Laggy upshifts and very Laggy downshifts. Far as the 20 horsepower increase, I have a Proto 6 spd with a tune, just a tune and it will run away from the Nismo. ( The one I test drove.) Handles better than " SOME SIX FIGURE...?? Hmm ever driven an M3 E92 ?? HANDLING, SHIFTING, REAL double clutch performance coupled with paddle shifts up n down milisecond click shifts. Being that I own both I can be honest and say this. RIGHT? After all its True. 😜

1000000454.jpg
If that’s your unbiased opinion then that’s cool. But I’m also not gonna take away someone else’s opinion especially one that has driven and reviewed many cars on their big YouTube channel. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Hubert

Hubert
First Name
Hubert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350z
one of the biggest changes that most reviews have overlooked is in Sport+ the power steering is about twice as firm than standard mode. it literally feels like changing the force feedback setting on your Gran Turismo or Forza gaming Wheel
Sport or Sport+ is a must to give you a sense of control on aggressive sharp corners.

OP
OP
iztrumental

iztrumental

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z Nismo
I’m sorta babying my Z and haven’t really pushed it as hard as I would like being that I’m currently only at 545 miles on the odometer. Once I crack 1K, I will start using sport + and manual drive mode in my nearest windy roads.

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
I’m sorta babying my Z and haven’t really pushed it as hard as I would like being that I’m currently only at 545 miles on the odometer. Once I crack 1K, I will start using sport + and manual drive mode in my nearest windy roads.
I'm at 542 miles as of today. I went out for a 30 min back road session today I haven't redlined mine yet but have been starting to use sport + more and more with driving in the 4k rpm range. I need to get my break in knocked out before my autocross event on the 25th

OP
OP
iztrumental

iztrumental

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z Nismo
I'm at 542 miles as of today. I went out for a 30 min back road session today I haven't redlined mine yet but have been starting to use sport + more and more with driving in the 4k rpm range. I need to get my break in knocked out before my autocross event on the 25th
Ah you can get it done no problem. Do you plan to change oil after your break in? I’m wondering if it’s necessary or overkill. Also, good luck with the auto cross event!

Hubert

Hubert
First Name
Hubert
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350z
I crossed 900 on mine today. It should be now pretty safe to start pushing it and stretch its legs. It's going to snow this weekend, so I'll have to wait till the roads are dry.

Ali023

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan z performance 6MT
really was going to wait for a Nismo but not even a dual clutch auto turned me away.
Got my performance z 6 speed in august, just hit 2500 miles with upgraded z1 bb turbos + 1000 other parts from full fueling mode to full suspension/ 2pc rotors - to clutch/flywheel
Ecutek tuned : sonictune
Ig : pakali_631
2825DDE1-15DE-4456-AC96-EBBD13D65A35.jpeg

Fanatic

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Nissan Z Performance 6MT and many more...
Occupation
Hospitality Management

1000000454.jpg
Welp, you got the best car in the world. What can we say? ; )