First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW M3 convertible 2006
Occupation
Physician
I love the clown emoji to help get your point across as if 12 posts isn't doing it. Perhaps one more?

Im sure Nissan is looking at you posting the same thing over and over and just dying to build you a manual. Especially with how nice and respectful you are......
Just read the Nismo reviews genius and the multiple complaints about not making a manual model available at this time. Do you actually read anything?🤡

Jah_Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z (Everest White, Performance, 6MT)
You should broaden your horizons genius🤡
That doesnt even make sense. You've somehow completely lost track of the original point.....WE GET IT. You think the Nismo should be manual. Awesome. Now perhaps engage and enjoy the rest of the forum. There's tons of great conversations going on. This one isnt one of them. Stop being a child.

1/4atatime

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Silver 370z 2018
Wow that price is absolutely absurd. You guys should remember the 370z sport model was 35k the Nismo 45k no way in heck is new the Nismo worth 20k+ more. Buy a 370z add a turbo kit, an entire spl suspension setup, and whatever else you want and you'll easily come out ahead even after paying someone to install everything for you and you'd blow the doors off the new Z. Mark my words if Nissan doesn't slash the pricing on these they will go under.

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW M3 convertible 2006
Occupation
Physician
That doesnt even make sense. You've somehow completely lost track of the original point.....WE GET IT. You think the Nismo should be manual. Awesome. Now perhaps engage and enjoy the rest of the forum. There's tons of great conversations going on. This one isnt one of them. Stop being a child.
You’re the one that criticized my original comments about desiring a manual transmission. Just read or listen to the reviews of the Nismo edition and see for yourself how each one mentions the problem with not having a manual transmission option like the new Supra. Why do you think they added a manual transmission to the line up? Too many complaints from customers that wanted this option in the Supra! Not having a manual transmission will adversely effect sales of the Nismo!!!

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW M3 convertible 2006
Occupation
Physician
You’re the one that criticized my original comments about desiring a manual transmission. Just read or listen to the reviews of the Nismo edition and see for yourself how each one mentions the problem with not having a manual transmission option like the new Supra. Why do you think they added a manual transmission to the line up? Too many complaints from customers that wanted this option in the Supra! Not having a manual transmission will adversely effect sales of the Nismo!!!
As well as the exorbitant price!!!

Thisguy298

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 GTI
The markups and generally high price of the new Nismo will adversely affect the sales significantly more than merely not having a manual. This thing should not be $70k+ OTD before markups. Hell, I'd argue $65k OTD is still too much when the supra, s650, m2 (m240 as well), SS 1LE, and C8 exist. All are much more compelling than the nismo at where it's currently priced.

Like others have said, I think the new Z shines in the base model + supporting mods. I'd pick up a sport model with an LSD, rev matching, and better brakes for $45-48k OTD any day of the week over the nismo for a minimum $70k+.

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW M3 convertible 2006
Occupation
Physician
The markups and generally high price of the new Nismo will adversely affect the sales significantly more than merely not having a manual. This thing should not be $70k+ OTD before markups. Hell, I'd argue $65k OTD is still too much when the supra, s650, m2 (m240 as well), SS 1LE, and C8 exist. All are much more compelling than the nismo at where it's currently priced.

Like others have said, I think the new Z shines in the base model + supporting mods. I'd pick up a sport model with an LSD, rev matching, and better brakes for $45-48k OTD any day of the week over the nismo for a minimum $70k+.
I agree with you. The price mentioned for a traditionally fair priced sports car along with the lack of a manual transmission will doom this model!

goeagles11

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'24 Z
Couple things...

1. 65k is where most assumed it would end up.

2. I don't get the media hoopla over the price. They weren't this crazy over the $52k MSRP for the Acura Integra Type S. That price is a lot tougher of a pill to swallow.

3. This is the top trim level for the Z and a limited production trim. The top trim is never a great value and always is more expensive than it should be. Part of what you're paying for is the branding (in this case the NISMO branding). Again, not sure why the media is acting surprised.

4. Nissan offers a $42k version in the Sport trim. Who else is offering a twin turbo engine for that price? The Z now has 3 trims for 3 types of buyers, it makes sense.