therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N
Is that what y'all were hoping to be? I know it's not going to be accurate to directly convert, but that's a few hundred north of 47k USD...
With regards to how I came to this conclusion,

Screen Shot 2022-02-07 at 9.01.39 PM.png

Again, until it is actually confirmed by Nissan, we'll continue to speculate—I'm not trying to add any further confusion.

pectab

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan Z, Audi A4
With regards to how I came to this conclusion,

Screen Shot 2022-02-07 at 9.01.39 PM.png

Again, until it is actually confirmed by Nissan, we'll continue to speculate—I'm not trying to add any further confusion.
Don’t forget that Canada is ranked as the cheapest $ for new cars in the world so it will never be a true currency conversion of the US price.

FBD

First Name
FBD
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
90 300ZX 93 300ZX Roadster 14 370Z StillenRoadster
Yep, thx, stepping thru the configurator, this color seems off, too dark. Still, best color for me.

1643898615558.png

I agree this seems a bit dark. On the spy captured photos of the real cars on haulers it is way lighter.

therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N
Any what do you think around 40k means? 45k? 60k? 40k means 40k...
Last I checked, when discussing numerical values, "around" typically indicates a range. It could be higher, it could be lower. So for example, it could be 38k, or it could be 42k.

If the price was 40k on the nose, they would have said "MSRP is 40k" by now. But they haven't. And for all we know, it could be! But it's yet to be announced. I think Nissan realizes how important it is to get the price correct, considering what competition is within that price range. If I had to guess, they're still last minute crunching numbers to figure out margins and all that.

timszee

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CIVIC
Occupation
IT
It similar to the Z Proto. It wasn't the production car but it was 99% the production car because something COULD change. They aren't going to come out and say 40K is the price because the price COULD change but I'm willing to bet like the Proto the price is 99% the price it's going to be when they announce MSRP..

timszee

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CIVIC
Occupation
IT
Also, I'm willing to bet the 40K number thrown out by Nissan will be closer to 40K than the ADM thrown on by a dealership. :p

BJM2021

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW M2
It’s starting MSRP is 40k. Nissan has said this over and over again. Given the difference between the sport and performance is the same you can look at the 370 for the price diff for the performance pack and and it to the 40k
Thats the US pricing we are in Canada…