DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
Certainly far from a flat-cornering car even when as here it's not being pushed too hard, but that's probably a good thing if you like keeping your spine intact on the broken-up roads that are increasingly the norm these days.

That interior sound does seem synthetic though, all mid-high frequency.

Blackbeard

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
Occupation
Mechanic
look like the blue car is pushing it and this guy could prob push it a bit harder

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
look like the blue car is pushing it and this guy could prob push it a bit harder
They're only doing lead-follow, nothing more, not even at 8/10th, I'm sure Matt can push it more if allowed. But the Z is definitely tire-limited on that Performance model, automatic shifting is just ok not quick as PDK.

Here is one session in my stock GT PP2 with better 200tw track tires and cornerweighted alignment, on the same track just last month, following my buddy's modded ZL1 1LE. Warm up lap plus another full lap

TiresAlwaysFlat

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Power Wheels
Glad i'm getting a manual. The auto seems terrible. Some of the comments are hilarious " the supra needs to be very afraid" 😂
I don't think most of us here expect the new Z to out perform the Supra.. I think that will be for the Nismo. But most of us do agree the new Z is better looking.

NissanFreak2021

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Infiniti G37
Occupation
Accountant
I don't think most of us here expect the new Z to out perform the Supra.. I think that will be for the Nismo. But most of us do agree the new Z is better looking.
The looks of the Supra never grew on me. Was excited to get one until I saw it in person, which is why I will be picking up the Nismo Z instead.

Longhorn2020

First Name
Jase
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350Z
Occupation
Computer engineering
The Nismo will be going up against the GRMN version of the Supra. Though I still wouldn't get the Supra as the looks are very unattractive to me.

Drseckzytime

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stuff
This video really deflated my hype. That's been happening a lot lately to me with this car unfortunately.

Will wait and see how this plays out on the 16th based on reviews, and ultimately pricing. I was going to say I was hoping Nissan would have an answer for controlling it's dealers, but I don't think they will.

I really wanted a car I could drive every day, and track it for fun. So I added another car to my list to check out. A Camaro SS 1LE. Seems to be a great drivers weapon on the track despite it weight. Doesn't look as pretty for sure, but it's not bad. Interior quality will probably be a step down on the Z. But if it gives me the feels, I'll consider one.