TitanZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Titan SL 4x4 Midnight Edition
Nice review (although he said seats have no lumbar support but another review I watched showed lumbar adjustment). His summary of what this car is, is exactly what I'm looking for. Not looking for a track toy or some stop light to stop light racer, but a well rounded dependable, quality built performance car I can pull out of the garage and take for a spin out on some back roads and put a smile on my face. Trying to be the fastest just misses the point for me, I'm happy with some low end grunt that snaps your head back when you punch it and shift your own gears. Engagement, connection, driving feel, a good old fashioned visceral driving experience with a minimum of high tech wizardry and phone apps. I think this Z will be the one for me.

OP
OP
LeatherWings

LeatherWings

First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA & ND Miata | Xterra | Honda 919 | Honda Grom
Nice review (although he said seats have no lumbar support but another review I watched showed lumbar adjustment). His summary of what this car is, is exactly what I'm looking for. Not looking for a track toy or some stop light to stop light racer, but a well rounded dependable, quality built performance car I can pull out of the garage and take for a spin out on some back roads and put a smile on my face. Trying to be the fastest just misses the point for me, I'm happy with some low end grunt that snaps your head back when you punch it and shift your own gears. Engagement, connection, driving feel, a good old fashioned visceral driving experience with a minimum of high tech wizardry and phone apps. I think this Z will be the one for me.
Yeah, even if I were to track the new Z, I have no delusions of grandeur in trying to set lap records or be the fastest guy in the session. I'd just want to be able to have some fun, open it up and not worry about losing my license or torpedoing off the edge of a cliff.

The new Z seems like it would be the absolute dream to drive on a road with big sweepers like the Angeles Crest Highway, the place where Matt Farah does many of his video reviews.

1652752950272.png

Last edited:

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
Nice honest review. Love his takes on the muscle cars 🤭