When will we see the new Z? / What Autoshow will new Z debut at?

Yolo2014

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mustang
Ya the spy photogs probably woulda spotted a prototype out testing by now I guess if it was coming out next year.
Could have already been testing underneath the shell of another car so they don't give it away.

afflicted

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 fr-s
ive heard tokyo also...gonna be a long way boys! hope they tease us in the meantime.

Gunnerman

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Maxima, Toyota FJ
i haven't seen spy pics of any car that could be a new Z in hiding, have you?
Guess it depends on how clever they are. Sometimes they companies test just at night so nobody knows or sees. Sometimes they put the new car under an old shell and drive it around and as long as they don't put it on a test track then nobody realizes.

Yolo2014

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mustang
i haven't seen spy pics of any car that could be a new Z in hiding, have you?
That's the point. You wouldn't know you saw one if you did :)

I saw a recent set of next generation Camaro mule pics where there was an 80s Firdbird traveling with the group of test cars. It looked weird like it was just a body sitting on top of a non-matching chassis. That could very well have been GM testing some new Camaro version but totally hiding it with that Firdbird body.

Adam

Threads
Reaction score
Detroit, NY and Tokyo are the likliest shows next year for something to be showed.

tetsuo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan Maxima
LA show is this week... maybe they will drop a bomb on us?? :)

Dantes

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350Z
No news from last month's LA show, but no one was (or should have been) expecting any.

MillerP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mazda 3
No Tokyo auto show for almost another year unfortunately. Maybe a concept by then since there's no way a production car will drop in less than a year.
With these rumors flying around and creating some buzz, Nissan would be wise to come out with a concept before Tokyo. It's still a year away, gotta keep the attention of fanatics like us :)

FLex

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
VW Golf R
Detroit show is coming up. There's been absolutely squat in terms of rumors or anything..... no chance of a concept showing up in motor city is there?

350ZZZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
07 350Z NISMO
Detroit show is coming up. There's been absolutely squat in terms of rumors or anything..... no chance of a concept showing up in motor city is there?
COmpanies sometimes like to drop the bomb with a complete surprise. Or they go the other way and tease really early, which it's probably too late to do now. So fingers crossed for a complete surprise from detroit next week.

-=Godzilla=-

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GT-R
COmpanies sometimes like to drop the bomb with a complete surprise. Or they go the other way and tease really early, which it's probably too late to do now. So fingers crossed for a complete surprise from detroit next week.
I checked the detroit news conference schedule and Nissan is #2. Maybe that means some kid of surprise.

ToTheMax

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2003 350Z
Nope :(

What's up next? Chicago? I'm starting to question whether there really is a Z redesign coming. There hasn't been a single leak or spy photo etc.

FLex

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
VW Golf R
Nope :(

What's up next? Chicago? I'm starting to question whether there really is a Z redesign coming. There hasn't been a single leak or spy photo etc.
Really weird. And no mention of it by any Nissan representative either. Usually you hear it teased at least with words even if prototypes haven't been spotted.