First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
CNC Machinist
I don't intend to get rid of my Jeep, so the Z would share summertime daily duty with it, and it would share weekend toy duty with the Jeep as well. I can't imagine I'd get much use out of the Z during the winter months though.

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
Have to share track time with my RB Z, but the new Z will not be my daily, 75/25% track/street. We do have plenty of mountain and coastal roads to wring it out, the lighter the Z the better, I'm really hoping.

Zupra88

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z, 2022 F-150 Lariat
Occupation
Nursing Home Administrator
It won’t be my daily, but I will occasionally daily drive it and I will drive it quite a bit on the weekends.

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
A frequently driven garage queen. I'd like to keep mileage around 3K/year, so even when the car is 20/yr old it has about 60K on it.

I am anxious about using it as a daily, I have a Q60 AWD for my daily, it's already been in 2 accidents and one car prowl. Since it's cherry has been popped, the Q60 will be my beater. Oh, and it's awesome in the winter!

MARLEY

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 RAM 1500 Laramie
Occupation
US Coast Guard
It will be our daily during the late spring, summer, and fall months, then locked away for winter. I say "our", because it's supposed to be my wife's, but I will steal it every chance I get.

Z_Coastal

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Audi TT S Line Coupe
Two car garage means any car has to be my daily driver. If I am not confident a Z with Blizzaks (or similar) can handle our winter, it’s out. Work from home rules post COVID may play a role.