takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
I don't daily any of my cars, I have a vanpool van.
I'll try and drive the Z as much as possible, but it likely won't get many miles. Maybe put 3k a year on it? With it being a 2 seater, we'll need to drive my truck or wife's car, but I do plan on road trips in the Z when my son moves on.

I don't care about damaging the car, it's a fool's folly to think you can drive a car without it eventually getting damaged. I plan on taking good care of it and keeping it as long as possible, I'll address damage as it occurs. It'd be nice to still have it in the garage 20+ years later and looking good with reasonable mileage.

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier
Mostly a "daily" driver with a little bit of track use. Will be more of a show-ish car for me. By daily it'll likely be two days a week and date nights. Evo will get two days a week as well and most of the track time and shenanigans. Jeep will be mostly for work and the Outback for general shit like errands and whatever the misses uses it for. She's probably gonna claim the Z when I'm out in the Evo, same thing she did back when we had the Z33 and my 2G GS-T.

I'd be happy if I keep the yearly mileage around or less than what my Evo has. Bought it brand new back in 2006 with 2.3 miles on it and am sitting at 118k now, so under 8k a year. It'll be a lot less than that actually, since I can spread the love around. I know it'll see more street time than the Evo starting out since it'll be the new hotness. Plus, the wife will MUCH prefer the Z over a fully built Evo.

Last edited:

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
Wouldn’t it be a great car for the Prom?!? Oops I’m really dating myself.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Wouldn’t it be a great car for the Prom?!? Oops I’m really dating myself.
Funny story my son borrowed the Peugeot for his school ball ( your version of prom) he and his date had front seats but he promised his 6 foot 4 mate a ride, nothing quite so funny as watching a large person in a suit trying to get into a back seat that really is really only suitable for a 7 year old?

puckshaw

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 WRX
My 370z was a weekend fun car. After 7 years of ownership, I only had around 25k miles. I regretted not driving it more after selling it.

The new Z will be a daily.