Not open for further replies.

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z / Civic hatch sport
On the Z Facebook group it said $45k for the mid trim and $50k for the Proto. Sadly the link went dead by the time I saw it.
i mean do we have any reason to doubt a guy who went to vegas did his driving impressions had to read off his phone the prices given to him. also he has over 100k subs

Drseckzytime

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stuff
It’s still not a SUPRA to me. It lost the JDM feel that some people admired. If I want a BMW, I would just go get one.

Toyota lost respect from me from doing that’s but that’s just me
I agree. It's not a Supra. But it is a frighteningly capable Sports Car that demands respect. And it is a better value proposition than the Z.

Nissan is really leaning in the emotion and style of this. It went from a Supra killer, to a Dance Partner, to a GT car, to whatever now.

I hope the reviews are still good, that the car is good. But I doubt it's $50k good. In that price range it is outclassed.

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier
I think he's talking the price difference between the Z and Supra elsewhere is MUCH more than the "leaked" price of the Z compared to the Supra price in the US

I think.

indio22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'72 Rover S3, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
They will sell all that they can make.
Quite possible.

Likely there won't be enough Z's to go around first year or so. So why price lower to entice budget conscious buyers, when there are no vehicles for them anyway. Plus that would leave more money on the table for dealer ADMs, not going to Nissan.

The higher initial Z prices with limited supply make sense financially for Nissan, and then let inflation take care of bring the price more down to earth in the following years.

Not happy about it, but that's my take on the situation.

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
i dont get it, lets listen to a randy person who just joined today telling us his speculation price and not listen to a guy who was in vegas over 100k subs but ok. can we close this thread admins

vb22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
?
Occupation
Freeloader
i mean do we have any reason to doubt a guy who went to vegas did his driving impressions had to read off his phone the prices given to him. also he has over 100k subs
Idk, just too many people claiming to have inside info saying this and that. Some supporting info in OP, while others contradicting. All I know is Monday can come soon enough.

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Idk, just too many people claiming to have inside info saying this and that. Some supporting info in OP, while others contradicting. All I know is Monday can come soon enough.
Him getting his video taken down and the him being there along with the rest of them. I mean yeah you could be optimistic about it but as of right now it’s probably true. Were all gonna wait till monday anyways but its good we can have a discussion about how bogus this price point is and how nissan has dropped the ball not only on release time/information given but now price

Lin626

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MB
If this is true are you guys just going to get the base sport model instead?

Status
Not open for further replies.