jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z / Civic hatch sport

i got a feeling a nismo variant might not be in the books, but separate parts seems like a route to go to maximize profits

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security

i got a feeling a nismo variant might not be in the books, but separate parts seems like a route to go to maximize profits
Wonder how much of that is just reworked Z34 Nismo parts, with jacked up $$

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
Wonder how much of that is just reworked Z34 Nismo parts, with jacked up $$
I'd say that the heat exchanger upgrade sounds legit, 148% more effective, and that's with the Z hx being better than the Infiniti version already.
The air intake sounds legit too, it obviously impacts engine performance as it requires carb approval.

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
Live vid from SEMA.

Why not 295/305 or 305 square fitted under there? There is room but offsets not best with those wheels.

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
I just found out that not only will most of these NISMO parts be available later this spring but an old friend of mine at Nissan is managing the launch of these products. I will be able to forward any questions you all might have about them and provide some details about each part. I will be purchasing the Cold air intake for sure and maybe the street exhaust

pectab

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan Z, Audi A4
I just found out that not only will most of these NISMO parts be available later this spring but an old friend of mine at Nissan is managing the launch of these products. I will be able to forward any questions you all might have about them and provide some details about each part. I will be purchasing the Cold air intake for sure and maybe the street exhaust
Any info if parts will be available in Canada?

theboosh

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
XV
Similarly on the exhaust, I'd be interested in exactly what the differences are between the manual and auto exhaust, & how these compare to the Nismo versions--i.e. is the Nismo street exhaust similar to the louder exhaust on the auto. Also, are these a Nissan USA thing or the same part as what's offered in Japan.

Only question on the air intake is whether a tune would be recommended by Nissan if this and the exhaust is fitted.