Status
Not open for further replies.

indio22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'72 Rover S3, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
AND you'll be able to see out of it!
I've never been inside a late model Camaro, is the driver visibility really that bad? Decent visibility is typically a key attribute for me when buying a car.

fliplover

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2012 Impala LTZ; '21 Nissan Rogue
Occupation
Engineer
I've never been inside a late model Camaro, is the driver visibility really that bad? Decent visibility is typically a key attribute for me when buying a car.
Driving my stepson's 2015 Camaro is a nightmare for me because of the visibility. My understanding is the newer ones haven't gotten any better.

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
I watched the throttle house video comparing the Z to a SS. It's obvious from the video that the side windows are slits.
You'd need to check if that would bug you.
My main issue is on the Camaro the door body is very, very high, looks like it's nearly to your shoulder. I personally wouldn't like that. But, it is a good looking car.

Houston.RZ34

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
15 Q50 S (3.7) 23 Stingray HTC
Occupation
CIO
I have seat time in 6th gen Camaros.

Visibility isn't as awesome as everything else but if you can still see out the damned thing, adjust your mirrors properly you'll be fine.

And yeah, the doors are really high - I'm 6'0" and the top of the door is shoulder level - you really sit IN that thing.

Still by far the best handling of the Muscle Trinity.

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
On a test drive pulled up at an intersection if I was in front I had to duck my head down to see the traffic lights - and I’m only 5’11”+.

indio22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'72 Rover S3, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
On a test drive pulled up at an intersection if I was in front I had to duck my head down to see the traffic lights - and I’m only 5’11”+.
So kind of like my old Series III Land Rover - the front roof is so low and forward a sun visor is hardly needed. :)

Proto Z

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Audi SQ7
A rendering from Motortrend.

g-gt-coupe-s650-artists-illustration-rendering-jpg.jpg
I certainly don't mind that. Like the Z's, the thing I love most is that it's instantly recognisable as a mustang. The proportions are just classic, and as they should be.

I don't care how good the Mach-E is, and I listened carefully to what Jason Camissa was saying in his icons review, but it will never be a mustang in my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.