Will you be changing the wheels on the new Z?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

LeatherWings

First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA & ND Miata | Xterra | Honda 919 | Honda Grom
Buy the wheels, have them shipped to vacation destination, drive Z there, throw new wheels on, vacation, drive home, ship factory wheels back and/or sell 'em.

Boom! Flawless plan.
Sir, I like the way you think! ?

therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N
You know, that might be a heck of a biz model. Set up a shop in a highly desirable area, have some kind of inclusive package that includes lodging + whatever mod you're getting, drive out there, leave car and go do touristy things (maybe the shop has loaner cars if it's serious mods? Or just offers them regardless) and then drive home once your stay concludes.

Let's take this to Shark Tank

TaroBaapG35

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional
I'd rather go on vacation than mod my car. Seems like a better use for a couple grand. If this was a BRZ, then yeah I'd want to mod it but the Z is very nice as-is.
Lol this is wht my wife and I discuss each time I'm thinking about buying something for my car...We've got a good process setup now...Whatever I spend on my car (non-maintenance) I have to give her a similarly priced vacation...and the same works on the flip side..so our Hawaii trip gave me an IC and down payment on upcoming Z if I decide to get it this year...

On the other hand, I agree with you the Z is nice as is, and I'll probably wait for wheels and just do Bolt ons/minor aesthetic mods until the perfect wheel set up pops up..or like my previous 370z just stick with Springs + Spacers & Wider Tires and call it a day as the few PS mockups around the site show the stock wheels looking really really nice!

justnic

First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Fit, grom
Occupation
Mechanic
Would it be wrong if I wanted to put some MF10s on the new Z…?

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
I wish they make these in 19” for the Z. they haven’t yet per their rep at JCCS last year. Will ask again next month.👍

50% off on-site purchase!

1661779172821.png

Last edited:

Fairlady_464r

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Infiniti G37X
I wish they make these in 19” for the Z. they haven’t yet per their rep at JCCS last year. Will ask again next month.👍

50% off on-site purchase!

1661779172821.png
I highly doubt you'll find Wats bigger than 17s. They really only cater to old school Japanese classics. But Rotiform makes a wheel called MLW which is a carbon copy of the RS8 and they're available in a size that'll fit the new Z.

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security

Beard

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
'22 Proto Z
Occupation
IT
370Z Nismo v1 looks good on ANYTHING
Anyone have tips on buying a set of these (I'm Australian and have a proto allocation)?
I don't mind colour, that can be fixed later.
Yahoo auctions, other Z forums? Can they be bought new through Nissan still?

I'm very keen on the V1 Nismos, they look great.

Thanks

mtjohnson

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 BMW M240i, 2019 Alfa Romeo Giulia
Are any of the more “talented” members of our forum able to do a photoshop of the Black Nissan Z but with the proto spec Bronze wheels? Im toying with the idea of either powder coating the stock black wheels a stain bronze, or even keeping the stock pair and ordering an additional pair in proto spec bronze color. Anyone able to pull that look on this forum?