The 2023 Nissan Z Launch has been a mess…here’s what’s going on and what to expect (Nick Loves Nissan)

Ranma

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Rusty old Mitsu
Nothing new here but a summary of current state of purchasing / waiting for a 2023 Nissan Z...

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z / Civic hatch sport
So expect more waiting! With no timeline when, great! Thanks nissan

But Does It Djent?

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1998 BMW Z3
Agreed.. This is literally nothing, haha
That's the problem with some of these clickbait YouTubers, they've mastered the art of talking without actually saying anything.

Heavy Dupree

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 AMG C63S, 2020 Tacoma TRD Sport
Occupation
Retired
That's the problem with some of these clickbait YouTubers, they've mastered the art of talking without actually saying anything.
but not as subtle as a marketing communication effort for the FitnessGram™ Pacer Test ;)

Thisguy298

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 GTI
Nothing new here but a summary of current state of purchasing / waiting for a 2023 Nissan Z...

On a good note, this man has said his dealership is selling at MSRP! IDK about you guys, but I'll be flying to this guy's dealership (1600 miles away) and driving it back home if I can't find one for MSRP here in the south/southeast. I'll gladly drive that car from Phoenix to the Grand Canyon, through Colorado's mountains, and on through the great plains back to Alabama if it's at MSRP vs paying 74k OTD for a frickin' sport model.

I heard rumblings that these people sold at MSRP, and I've been told one just north of me will do that as well. We should enshrine this video & dealer as a pinned message on the forum or something. give these guys our business!