DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
I wonder if they could share the date they were told the embargo would be lifted.
Usually that info leaks out on some reviewer's social media posting.

Embargoes are done to ensure all reviewers have a level playing field in terms of their publication date and time - big organizations with lots of resources would otherwise be able to beat out the smaller players in the race to get published/online.

Last edited:

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
so these guys are good reviewers or whatever... lol i know nothing of import media lol i get cars according to heart tugs lol
Obviously driving the car personally is best, but when that is not an option unbiased, expert reviews are important to many of us.

Blackbeard

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
Occupation
Mechanic
Obviously driving the car personally is best, but when that is not an option unbiased, expert reviews are important to many of us.
yea thats good ive just never really like watched for reviews but i am planning on using the the car as my all arounder DD/Track/drag lol i mean gut feeling wise i was pulled to the car and i will admit in the beging when i first got here i didnt like the maybe price of 45-47 but whatever ... ths is almost like the first time i got my Srt-4 before i even went into the dealer i had already..intake , Dp full hks exhaust big ol front mount lol

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z / Civic hatch sport
just got word that the either the red or blue pre production z in canada is coming to my dealership next week. hopefully the blue! now i can finally see the thing in person

FBD

First Name
FBD
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
90 300ZX 93 300ZX Roadster 14 370Z StillenRoadster
just got word that the either the red or blue pre production z in canada is coming to my dealership next week. hopefully the blue! now i can finally see the thing in person
I got the same call. Looking forward to seeing this up close and personal.

Johnnylahoang

First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
G35
Which dealership did you place your pre order?

I'm in Vancouver but haven't heard anything from my dealership I designated my delivery for.

StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
78 280Z, 76 280Z, 88 300zx
I am taking this with a very large grain of salt. It seems unlikely that this rogue dealer has the full timeline. To me it seems to be made up of speculation, guessing and a random list of months. It could be somewhat accurate based off maybe his view of previous vehicle launches for each new model year. There was rumors going around that it went into production in February. We need spy shots of the plants building them :D

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z / Civic hatch sport
Looks like this thing was spot on the money