Will you be changing the wheels on the new Z?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

LeatherWings

First Name
Jasper
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
NA & ND Miata | Xterra | Honda 919 | Honda Grom
Performance: No

Sport: Maybe

edit: Actually, I like the way the Sport wheels look. I'd probably keep them, unless I was embarking on some major mods and track-oriented upgrades.

1647151931651.png

1647152439483.png

Last edited:

Grewme

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
S13
Most likely TE37 but will probably let keep stock ones for a bit first and do exhaust first
Exact same plan here, also waiting to see a few other people taking the plunge on TE37 to confirm sizing. They look great with White Pearl in GT7 at least!

Blackbeard

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
Occupation
Mechanic
i already mathed it lol im looking at 3800 without tires for ultra m spec ā˜ 

Last edited:

TaroBaapG35

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
18' Audi S4, '22 M3 LR
Occupation
Finance Professional
i already mathed it lol im looking at 3800 without tires for ultra m spec ā˜ 
DO IT!! they are so light and look amazing...The wonderful thing is, on the Z you should be able to go superwide and get that concavity.

49831624903_9bd05eebe8_b.jpg

Blackbeard

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
Occupation
Mechanic
DO IT!! they are so light and look amazing...The wonderful thing is, on the Z you should be able to go superwide and get that concavity.

49831624903_9bd05eebe8_b.jpg
Lmao my girl drives an S5 im going to show her this pick like volks for everyone lol

therumblewagon

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
CX-5, Elantra N
Yeah, honestly I love the factory look, and I'll stick with it for awhile. Powercooat bronze for sure, depending on what color I end up with. Mentioned it awhile back when I first saw the car in person, but the slightest of spacers would help flush them out to be absolute perfection. Rays rules, lol.

TE's are so sexy, however, and I'd love to see a mock up of RPF1's (another all-time favorite) on this car. Wouldn't blame anyone in the least for slapping a set on.

Denver the Last Dinosaur

First Name
Denver
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
cardboard box
You could always 3D print your own wheels ... sort of ...

You Can (Mostly) 3D Print Car Wheels Now
Just don't try taking them on the highway ā€” or anywhere you might need heavy braking​

FBD

First Name
FBD
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
90 300ZX 93 300ZX Roadster 14 370Z StillenRoadster
For some reason I have never been drawn to the ultra customized look of aftermarket rims. I prefer the branded look and always have. Having said that, when I was spec the C8 I loved how they had a lot of choices for the wheels. You could keep the brand spec but still somewhat custom your look, kinda like Porsche. IF Nissan had more wheel choices I would have for sure upgraded.

All of that about wheels notwithstanding, I fully am going to change the exhaust unless there is a nice surprise with the Z sport exhaust. My Invidia on the 370Z was intoxicating and dead quiet with NO drone on the hwy and when you didn't have your foot in it. So I'm a walking contradiction. But sound is everything for me. Like hydraulic steering.

bboypuertoroc

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2006 Evo IX, 2008 RHD Wrangler
Occupation
Mail Carrier
I'd rather go on vacation than mod my car. Seems like a better use for a couple grand. If this was a BRZ, then yeah I'd want to mod it but the Z is very nice as-is.
But why not BOTH?