Everyday Driver - Test Drive

Drseckzytime

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Stuff
Some concerns expressed here too. Not sure on Nissans logic. Charging $53k for a car that is missing features competitors have. Those seats would be an issue for some taller people.

StrikeS30

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
78 280Z, 76 280Z, 88 300zx
He's mainly critical on the exterior design. He wants something totally redesigned from the ground up. That's was just never going to happen.

He thinks the interior is natural, and will age well. With a decent tech integration. And a little wah wah with it's re-used parts from the 370.

His literal only gripe is he finds the springs are a bit soft for his personal liking, the ride is a little softer than the outgoing 370. And he's not a fan of the GT car feel. He wants selective modes for the steering and suspension. Those are the only "features" he's claiming the competitors give.

Blackbeard

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
Occupation
Mechanic
I think the auto only has sport or comfort

Donalex

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1995 Nissan 300ZX
Two drive modes are offered on automatic transmission models, standard and sport. Standard mode is best suited for commuting and long highway drives for a pleasant drive. Sport mode unlocks the Z's performance potential, offering faster acceleration control, a sports-mode steering algorithm, active sound enhancement and sports-mode vehicle dynamic control setting best matched to take on a spirited run through a winding road.

Sure would love to have that on a manual...

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
Still very disappointed for $52K+ Nissan can't offer a 'Level 2' pkg like this I already have, and hard to give up, at a lesser price point:

- Brembo brakes (at least front)
- MagneRide adjustable dampers
- More aggressive suspension tuning, swaybars, shocks, springs
- Exhaust modes
- Steering modes
- Upgraded tires like sticky Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2
- Optional Recaros
- More aggressive splitter/spoiler

Just venting........

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
Occupation
Litigator
man that thing they talk about why the perf has the spoiler and the base doesnt and is capped 136 is this when people remove the limiter and no spoiler
More specifically though, this is what happens when you don't have efficient front end aero, i.e. splitter. In the RZ34's case, it's said that the the design suffers from rear end lift. So, what you would see a base RZ34 would be the rear lifting, unloading the tires, and yeaaaaa... possible spin out.

Blackbeard

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
Occupation
Mechanic
More specifically though, this is what happens when you don't have efficient front end aero, i.e. splitter. In the RZ34's case, it's said that the the design suffers from rear end lift. So, what you would see a base RZ34 would be the rear lifting, unloading the tires, and yeaaaaa... possible spin out.
i think that would be my first mod if i got the sport a rear spoiler and front lip with like the apr under tray now i cant remember the name of the dam thing