Jah_Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z (Everest White, Performance, 6MT)
Yes sir! I will have some more thoughts coming in the near future as well : )

TheRoyalStig

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
??
That's a promising clip! Is that with *just* the catback?

Or with LDPs or full DPs?

Just gotta ask because so many clips are of different configurations than just the catback advertised and I just wanna set proper expectations!

Thanks.

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z
That's a promising clip! Is that with *just* the catback?

Or with LDPs or full DPs?

Just gotta ask because so many clips are of different configurations than just the catback advertised and I just wanna set proper expectations!

Thanks.
Thanks for askin'. The vehicle shown/heard in that clip has our Touring Edition CBE paired with LDPs from AMS.

We will have sterile product vids showing each configuration with and without LDPs on launch day 🤝

TheRoyalStig

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
??
Thanks for askin'. The vehicle shown/heard in that clip has our Touring Edition CBE paired with LDPs from AMS.

We will have sterile product vids showing each configuration with and without LDPs on launch day 🤝
Awesome! Even just the LDPs sounds good to me since that was my plan.

Thanks for the quick response. Looking forward to hearing more clips!

Any chance of offering with some burnt tips?

CRYDR

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z Proto, 2013 BMW M3 GTS
Occupation
sometimes

I hope there will be a configuratipn that actually sounds worthy of installing it. thus far, they all sound preetty Lame.
Xcuse me for being critical I it just sounds tin can like, give it a deep throaty rumble with some garble effects on the the de cell!! BMW did it!!

Jah_Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z (Everest White, Performance, 6MT)
I hope there will be a configuratipn that actually sounds worthy of installing it. thus far, they all sound preetty Lame.
Xcuse me for being critical I it just sounds tin can like, give it a deep throaty rumble with some garble effects on the the de cell!! BMW did it!!
You can't compare totally different engines and tuning lol. Having said that, I think people will be very happy with this : )

TheRoyalStig

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
??
That's why there are so many different exhausts out there. Different people like different sounds and they can't make one that appeals to everyone.

If this sound isn't for you no biggie, just check out one of the many other options. This has been one of the more unique and interesting sounds to me and I am definitely paying close attention to it now.

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Z
You can't compare totally different engines and tuning lol. Having said that, I think people will be very happy with this : )
Valid points here, Jah -- characteristics of a single turbo inline 6 vs a V6 TT will differ greatly, and of course different tuning (the garble effects you're referencing is excess fuel being dumped) would have an influence on either platform.

I am quite confident you guys will enjoy these systems -- very purpose-driven designs that sound great with an otherwise factory exhaust route with plenty of compatibility for those looking to add spice upstream (which makes it even better).