Sponsored

Search results

  1. Scrape to dash material

    this came out really nice!
  2. Recommendations for LSD

    I got mine from Z1 Z1 2023+ Nissan Z Street Pro R200 Limited Slip Differential
  3. Water spots removal

    I have hard water and if I wash my car I get water spots. So instead I started using optimum no rinse and had better results...
  4. 2025 Nissan Z (rampant speculation)

    Lol https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a65961254/nissan-z-nismo-manual-transmission-confirmed/
  5. From Performance to NISMO

    Okay but the automatic hinders the enjoyment of driving it, which is what I personally value over anything else
  6. From Performance to NISMO

    I am glad you enjoy it. I also got the dealership call to upgrade to the NISMO but the automatic is major downfall to me. I was wishcasting they would hear us and give us the manual Nismo this year.
  7. 70 miles on the odometer on a new Z

    Mine had 4 miles when I took it home and test drives were not allowed. but the car model was brand new and the people buying them showed up ready to buy. I new more about that car than anyone in the dealership when I walked in.
  8. Anyone cover the plastic dashboard piece?

    $436 for that seems excessive!
  9. Sound deadening

    While you are at it I recomend also killing the fake engine noise, I have a real engine and dont need that crap.
  10. Budget Bose upgrade underway - Pioneer TS components / Kicker Key 200.4 / Kicker Hideaway HS10 sub / OWC Harness Interface

    From my own audio install I can tell you just killing those 2 rear rattling speakers is a giant gain. The Z cabin is small enough were I found I didnt need that fill.
  11. NJZCC Green Knoll Meet - March 23rd, 2025 12PM-2PM

    Maybe. I have gone in the past but it will depend on the weather if I attend this weekend
  12. Nissan Is Fighting To Survive But Its Future Looks Grim

    This is the answer! What I know about investors is they are poorly informed about the current situation of any company, all they care about is brand recognition. The Nissan name is known so they will pay for that name. Even if the company goes away the brand name and the model names have value.
  13. Long Shot for local Z owners in Richmond VA

    I assume you already watched this clip?
  14. Least popular color/interior combos?

    I have a similar memory of my uncles porsche. It had a super tacky black and white checkerboard interior. Not a common interior choice but I though it was so baller.
  15. Bose sub upgrade

    I used @Mr. Mac as guidance and have been very pleased with the results.
  16. Ceramic Coating

    I did the same, also on black it sparkles ✨
  17. Project 'BOSE BE GONE!' audio upgrade completed

    I made a mock up to see what happens :p
  18. Project 'BOSE BE GONE!' audio upgrade completed

    @Mr. Mac can you give me your opinion on this? Similar to yours, I made this frame to mount onto the sub enclosure to protect the speakers and keep the trunk floor flush. However I am considering instead mounting 2" of foam to the underside of the trunk liner. My logic is that it would be...
  19. Wrapping Katana Trim Pieces

    The process is a bit of put down and pull up to get it to cover without air bubbles. After it chipped I bailed on the install and fixed the paint chip.



Top