Break-in period

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
it just means vary RPMS . just talking about if you are on the interstate for hours and your Z is just sitting at the same RPM for a long time thats all

Brock

First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan 370z
Here's the part of the break-in procedure that I hate.

What the hell does that mean? Is "constant" +/- 0 mph, +/- 5mph, 20, 50, 100? What's a "long period"? A minute, 10 minutes, an hour, a day? Don't even touch the cruise control!
I drove 350 miles today. Have to use Cruise control as there are a number of tailgaters, and sneaky highway patrol along the way. But I try to raise, and lower the speed by 10 mph. We do what we can, and hope that the breaki-in goes well! Although I do do a bit of country driving that changes speed a lot. Can’t beat ourselves up over it! I say! 😁

Brock

First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nissan 370z
I drove 350 miles today. Have to use Cruise control as there are a number of tailgaters, and sneaky highway patrol along the way. But I try to raise, and lower the speed by 10 mph. We do what we can, and hope that the breaki-in goes well! Although I do do a bit of country driving that changes speed a lot. Can’t beat ourselves up over it! I say! 😁
Now have 900 miles on it so far. Will drive more tomorrow.