Bought a new Z !!! east coast NY, LONG ISLAND

Ali023

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan z performance 6MT
just joined this fourm, bought my new 2023 performance z 6 speed white with red interior, with few add on packages, exterior ground lighting, illuminated kick plates, all season weather mats, dual camera recorder. dealer had it for 70k for past 2 months, got a call last week I guess the manager gave up and I bought it for 54k. deff be patience and you can get it at msrp. the z was in New Jersey, now im waiting to get it shipped To my house in long island in a enclosed trailer. check out the pics and videos. will soon mod it, fbo e85 tune etc, just researching on which parts to get. my IG pakali_631

IMG_2292.jpeg
IMG_2291.jpeg
IMG_2282.jpeg
IMG_2279.jpeg

TKAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2003 350Z
Congratulations! Good job being patient, too. That's awesome.

The black/white contrast is just so sharp. I love it, especially in the angle on the first picture.

OP
OP
Ali023

Ali023

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Congratulations! Good job being patient, too. That's awesome.

The black/white contrast is just so sharp. I love it, especially in the angle on the first picture.
thank you 🙏🏽

TKAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2003 350Z
thank you 🙏🏽
Everyone here will be excited for you. :)

BTW, I had mine shipped to me, too. Ask your dealer to set up your digital account before they send it and you'll be able to track it on the app with GPS as it makes its way to you. It's pretty wild.

OP
OP
Ali023

Ali023

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)

BTW, I had mine shipped to me, too. Ask your dealer to set up your digital account before they send it and you'll be able to track it on the app with GPS as it makes its way to you. It's pretty wild.
yess I did that at the dealer, car suppose to get picked up tomorrow let’s hope it does lol. I will be tracking it. Also the car has built in wifi, it’s like 20 a month from AT&T, I didnt do it tho lol but it’s nice to see wifi built in

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO

thats super smart Idea didnt even think of that when I had mine shipped

Vintage

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Rubicon
Congrats and welcome to the Z club. Your going to love the drving experience. I bought mine a few months ago and have clocked in 3600 mile. It always puts a smile on my face when I get behind the wheel. Enjoy !

OP
OP
Ali023

Ali023

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Congrats and welcome to the Z club. Your going to love the drving experience. I bought mine a few months ago and have clocked in 3600 mile. It always puts a smile on my face when I get behind the wheel. Enjoy !
Thank you I can’t Wait 💪🏾💪🏾

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
Nice work to get that MSRP! Did you work out to include shipping costs? Keep it coming with the mods, plans for the Z?

Jah_Happy

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z (Everest White, Performance, 6MT)
Awesome congratulations! Pretty sure I called about that one months ago and they wouldn't budge so I went to a different dealer in NJ. So glad to see they came down!

OP
OP
Ali023

Ali023

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Nice work to get that MSRP! Did you work out to include shipping costs? Keep it coming with the mods, plans for the Z?
Deff will thank you

OP
OP
Ali023

Ali023

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Awesome congratulations! Pretty sure I called about that one months ago and they wouldn't budge so I went to a different dealer in NJ. So glad to see they came down!
Yeah deff, no way I was going to pay 70k. But thank you. 🙏🏽

Georges1

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1972 Datsun 240Z
Occupation
Safety Engineer
Your patience and tenacity paid off. Great job and have fun with your new ride.

HP Proto

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Nissan Z Proto Spec
Occupation
Broadcast Engineer
just joined this fourm, bought my new 2023 performance z 6 speed white with red interior, with few add on packages, exterior ground lighting, illuminated kick plates, all season weather mats, dual camera recorder. dealer had it for 70k for past 2 months, got a call last week I guess the manager gave up and I bought it for 54k. deff be patience and you can get it at msrp. the z was in New Jersey, now im waiting to get it shipped To my house in long island in a enclosed trailer. check out the pics and videos. will soon mod it, fbo e85 tune etc, just researching on which parts to get. my IG pakali_631

IMG_2292.jpeg
IMG_2291.jpeg
IMG_2282.jpeg
IMG_2279.jpeg

Congratulations

IMG_2292.jpeg
IMG_2291.jpeg
IMG_2282.jpeg
IMG_2279.jpeg

Congratulations great looking car.