Unique 2024 Z PROTO announced for Middle East Markets

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
"Providing driving enthusiasts with an added dose of thrill and excitement behind the wheel, Nissan introduced the new 2024 Z Proto in the Middle East. Joining the 2024 Nissan Z line-up as part of the brand's sports car offering in the region, the exclusive Z Proto is differentiated by its unique aesthetic enhancements inside and out.
Paying homage to its heritage while being a modern sports car, the 2024 Nissan Z Proto sports a unique Boulder Gray exterior hue, complimented by black alloy wheels and roof, in addition to yellow brake calipers. The distinctive color scheme continues inside the cabin with yellow accents meticulously integrated on the dashboard and specially designed seats, making the Nissan Z Proto a true standout in the world of sports cars."
preview-928x522 (9).jpg

Fanatic

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Nissan Z Performance 6MT and many more...
Occupation
Hospitality Management
Sweet. Hope Nissan sells them out in the Middle East.

AlanZ

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Performance 6MT Black Diamond/Graphite
Occupation
Civil Servant
I always liked yellow brakes contrast to a dark exterior color like that .

CRYDR

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z Proto, 2013 BMW M3 GTS
Occupation
sometimes
"Providing driving enthusiasts with an added dose of thrill and excitement behind the wheel, Nissan introduced the new 2024 Z Proto in the Middle East. Joining the 2024 Nissan Z line-up as part of the brand's sports car offering in the region, the exclusive Z Proto is differentiated by its unique aesthetic enhancements inside and out.
Paying homage to its heritage while being a modern sports car, the 2024 Nissan Z Proto sports a unique Boulder Gray exterior hue, complimented by black alloy wheels and roof, in addition to yellow brake calipers. The distinctive color scheme continues inside the cabin with yellow accents meticulously integrated on the dashboard and specially designed seats, making the Nissan Z Proto a true standout in the world of sports cars."
preview-928x522 (9).jpg
there goes the 1 of 240, I D K i think it's a Lame idea to call it a PROTO!! it Lessons the so called LIMITED , Hmmm say ... "Original" PROTO's exclusivity and I would think lesson is value as well. So what are they calling it Nissan Z produce spec second run cuz we f***** it up the first time LOL I don't know it's not yellow and it's not in the US so I don't know whether it has a factor or not but anyway just my thoughts

OP
OP
MCN1SMO

MCN1SMO

First Name
Matt (MC)
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
24 Z NISMO & #1 GTR NISMO
this car does nothing one way or the other to the exclusivity of the 2023 Protos. this is a boulder gray Z for a small market that they are sticking leftover proto brakes and seats in.

but honestly there were never 240 worldwide. Japan got its own run of protos and then Canada and Australia did also. the 240 was a neat marketing thing but the fact these wernt numbered from the factory is unfortunate.

CRYDR

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z Proto, 2013 BMW M3 GTS
Occupation
sometimes
this car does nothing one way or the other to the exclusivity of the 2023 Protos. this is a boulder gray Z for a small market that they are sticking leftover proto brakes and seats in.

but honestly there were never 240 worldwide. Japan got its own run of protos and then Canada and Australia did also. the 240 was a neat marketing thing but the fact these wernt numbered from the factory is unfortunate.
But even so we have a double Plaque of authenticity and original owner of a proto-spec one of 240 it says in the received package, those of us who bought a proto whatever that means, Was kinda impressive that Nissan would go to that level and do something like that but I don't know anymore it really means anything.