FBD

First Name
FBD
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
90 300ZX 93 300ZX Roadster 14 370Z StillenRoadster
I placed my order Jan 26th through my dealer filled out the form you mentioned and received my confirmation email from Nissan shortly after. So I don't think it has anything to do with ordering online or not. I would imagine everyone will get that email.
I believe the difference is that those of us in the first preorder phase from Jan 26th-Feb 2nd got a confirmation email confirming our orders which were aligned with actual allocations made pre-public to select dealerships. It wasn't an email confirming our reservation on a wait list made on nissan.ca

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
The Sport spec is sold out but I happened to be the only one on the list getting the Sport trim:eek: which makes me feel a little bit nervous:oops:
Wouldn’t worry…this is a very small sample of even those of us on the forum, never mind the world

trackratZ

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240Z RB26DETT,Glady Rubi, Model Y LR, 987 Cayman S
Occupation
Software security
The Sport spec is sold out but I happened to be the only one on the list getting the Sport trim:eek: which makes me feel a little bit nervous:oops:
I don't mind the Sport spec if my only reason is to mod it like crazy. It is lighter, then you can add way better brakes, coilovers, mech LSD (Quaife, OS Giken, better suspension bits, coolers, roll bars, etc. Stripper Z is a good base with the same VR30 anyway.

luckyjoewu

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
BMW 3 series
I don't mind the Sport spec if my only reason is to mod it like crazy. It is lighter, then you can add way better brakes, coilovers, mech LSD (Quaife, OS Giken, better suspension bits, coolers, roll bars, etc. Stripper Z is a good base with the same VR30 anyway.
Yea, this could save me a bit money for more mods

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
For you Canadians....

I know the pre-order is closed. But, does anyone know for sure if that means y'all will only be receiving those cars for 2023, or will y'all also be getting regular dealer allocations in addition to the pre-orders? Will people in Canada who didn't pre-order still have an opportunity to buy a 2023 from a dealer if they get one in?

jc604

First Name
jc
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Performance Z / Civic hatch sport
For you Canadians....

I know the pre-order is closed. But, does anyone know for sure if that means y'all will only be receiving those cars for 2023, or will y'all also be getting regular dealer allocations in addition to the pre-orders? Will people in Canada who didn't pre-order still have an opportunity to buy a 2023 from a dealer if they get one in?
My guess only the ppl who cancelled the initial deposit but as of now probably not

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
For you Canadians....

I think people who pre ordered should get the cars this year. I don’t see more cars coming till next year… even if you order it , it prob won’t come till next year. If you missed the pre order dates, you won’t get one this year.

Boulder2023z

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic Si
Dealership finally called me and sent the email confirmation.

I asked him when I should expect the delivery and was told 7-8 months.

Not sure if this is accurate or not.
That seems like such a long time.. I asked for dealer updates back in October and never got any and missed out on the website preorder. Went to a different dealership and ordered one in person

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
For you Canadians....

Can't answer that with even a guesstimate as we don't know what proportion of the 2023 MY allocation Nissan Canada has set aside for the reservation system - 10%? 60%?