Tdog87

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M140i
We should take bets on what the highest US ADM will be - $25k?
It could possibly be even higher for a Proto Spec!

Someone posted on one of the threads a RAV4 with a ADM of $45k if I remember correctly and that was just a RAV4!

So imagine what potentially could happen to a car that is limited to just 240 units!

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater

jose3030

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
1993 Acura Legend 6sp Coupe
eyo @MANSTER how did you get up in that list? lol

Tdog87

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
M140i
A very small sample size at the moment but I don't like the current trend of so many Ikazuchi Yellow orders as it currently accounts for 40% of orders and only 2 Proto Spec's are on the list.

Makes my Proto order seem less special lol.

I will now definitely have to get the "Z Proto" tyre stickers for my car to make it stand out more from all the other Ikazuchi Yellow Z's out there lol.

FBD

First Name
FBD
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
90 300ZX 93 300ZX Roadster 14 370Z StillenRoadster
Welcome to the NissanZClub Reservations List! We're kicking things off now that reservations are open for Canada, with the U.S. to follow shortly.

1. Fill out the Reservations Submission Form
2. Post a reply in this thread to let us know.
3. See results once your submission is approved [Coming Soon]
4. View stats for all user submissions
5. Share this thread with others!

This will help us track reservation dates/times, locations, model/trim take rates and other interesting and helpful data.

Posted my Reply and order confirmation.

FBD

First Name
FBD
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Posted my reservation. Not seeing it in the spreadsheet. I've received an order confirmation (not a reservation confirmation) and am awaiting my Order# and production date. Not sure how much that means. But I was working with the dealership since November to qualify for the first few before it was open to the public on February 3rd and reserved through the actual dealership not online.

FBD

First Name
FBD
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
I preordered in the limited week of Jan 26-Feb 2. I didn't get a reservation # or anything. He said I was the first one and the will prob bring 1 car per dealership in Canada. Plus, I will get it in spring-early summer. If true, I would be one of the few in Canada to have it first. Sounds exciting but I feel he's blowing smoke up my arse lol
My dealership in Vancouver advised that Nissan will use the first "preorders" to launch their production run. And allocations will be made according to higher performing dealerships. He seemed to thing at least the first 3-5 at this location were going to be fulfilled.

FBD

First Name
FBD
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Same, placed mine on the 31st here in the Toronto area. I called the dealer I booked with to confirm as I had the same worry as you.

My guy told me he's still getting calls from customers who are upset the Z's are all booked out (performance manual). Apparently none of them took a look at the shitshow of a used market we have right now, or they would know just how rare an opportunity to snag the Z at MSRP is.

We should consider ourselves very fortunate to have been in the loop...I was in touch with him since last spring, wasn't taking any chances.

Same story here. I was in touch with the dealership and placed my order manually on January 26th and then went into the dealership and confirmed the submission face to face. I was #3 of 10 orders within just a few hours. I received an "order" confirmation email from Nissan saying they will update with a production date and number.

Go2ZZZ

First Name
Murdock
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Infiniti Q50, 2023 Nissan Z Preformance
My dealership in Vancouver advised that Nissan will use the first "preorders" to launch their production run. And allocations will be made according to higher performing dealerships. He seemed to thing at least the first 3-5 at this location were going to be fulfilled.
Would they get it earlier then the people who did their preorders on February 3rd onwards?

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
If Nisan doesn't use the pre-order requests to set their paint colour ratios I could be getting a car a lot sooner than many, I'm the sole Gunmetal car on this list lol.