First Name
shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350Z Nismo
Occupation
Nissan Salesrep
So if every US dealership gets "1" Z than you should have 110 disappointed customers!
There have been wild accusations ranging from 1 car per, to a dealer saying they are getting 60. Hoping to get specifics soon.

McLovin157

First Name
shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350Z Nismo
Occupation
Nissan Salesrep
I saw this on the Z facebook page.

nc_ohc=B20EK5F5j60AX_ywkJH&_nc_ht=scontent.fhou1-1.jpg
Another fun piece of information. The information is based on 110 individuals and the 99 are current locations. Information may be a bit skewed being I am located in Oklahoma and so close to Texas. But proof of how bad mark ups were in other states. Particularly FL, CA, IL, VA, and NY.

Orders By State.png

Blackbeard

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
Occupation
Mechanic
i want to know how people in Fl are ordering , maybe its a miami thing where no one knows squat

McLovin157

First Name
shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350Z Nismo
Occupation
Nissan Salesrep
i want to know how people in Fl are ordering , maybe its a miami thing where no one knows squat
These are just people that are reaching out to me that I am working with. Most of them are actually looking forward flying out to OKC and then taking their first drive in the Z back to Florida.

Everyone I have worked with had at least one of two problems. 1. The Nissan dealer they contacted didn't know anything about the Z let alone anything about Z cars. 2. Mark ups that were just strait theft.

Blackbeard

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
Occupation
Mechanic
These are just people that are reaching out to me that I am working with. Most of them are actually looking forward flying out to OKC and then taking their first drive in the Z back to Florida.

Everyone I have worked with had at least one of two problems. 1. The Nissan dealer they contacted didn't know anything about the Z let alone anything about Z cars. 2. Mark ups that were just strait theft.
ooooh ok gotcha i was like telling myself dam wtf

indio22

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'72 Rover S3, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Another fun piece of information. The information is based on 110 individuals and the 99 are current locations. Information may be a bit skewed being I am located in Oklahoma and so close to Texas. But proof of how bad mark ups were in other states. Particularly FL, CA, IL, VA, and NY.

Orders By State.png
Interesting stats. Chicagoland can be rough buying a car. A number of people I know, go to Wisconsin to buy their cars. I asked why, and they told me less high pressure sales tactics and shenanigans.

Blackbeard

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
22 Supra
Occupation
Mechanic

lol maybe i can send one of my drivers to pick up a Z for me if i have a load to drop that way

FBD

First Name
FBD
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
90 300ZX 93 300ZX Roadster 14 370Z StillenRoadster
Yes this is the break down of the individuals that have been working with me. It's an interesting break down of what people (mostly enthusiasts) want. There is some more data I will be posting later when I have time to compile it all. The one thing I wish I had started sooner was the Z car return rate. I started taking that information back in February and it was interesting how many new people were coming to the Z platfrom.
Have you taken deposits from any of these 111 clients?

McLovin157

First Name
shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350Z Nismo
Occupation
Nissan Salesrep
Have you taken deposits from any of these 111 clients?
No. There is no requirement for a deposit till we know pricing and an estimated date to expect the car. I find it appalling that people believe they have to put a deposit down just to HOPEFULLY get one. I don't do business that way.

RedWinterZ

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Silverado Trail Boss, 2023 Nissan Z
Put a deposit on a 24 Performance Trim with a distant dealership. Their allocation so far is for only 2 cars, the other of which is a NISMO. Their NISM is arriving first and offered it but I wanted the MT of the Performance. Got the dealership and salesman from another customer that got his Z there at MSRP and had a good experience. Now it is just the painful waiting game.