DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
They've already been testing the Z in many parts of the world, for quite a few months now. They have been spotted doing altitude testing, heat testing, one even got into an accident so they were probably beating the crap out of it. I doubt they will need our batch to test it again.
Toyota and Subaru tested extensively with the recently released twins as well, didn't mean there weren't several issues with the first-production batch - just check on ft86.com to see the thread. I'd anticipate the same here.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
Toyota and Subaru tested extensively with the recently released twins as well, didn't mean there weren't several issues with the first-production batch - just check on ft86.com to see the thread. I'd anticipate the same here.
But again…that’s what a warranty is for

DevonK

First Name
Take a guess
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
TBD
But again…that’s what a warranty is for
That's fine when the dealer's mechanic knows what he's doing, and the dealer can give you a loaner. The latter is not happening right now due to inventory constraints according to my dealer. And there are are many hundreds of forum threads out there testifying to the tenuousness of the former.

FBD

First Name
FBD
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
90 300ZX 93 300ZX Roadster 14 370Z StillenRoadster
That's fine when the dealer's mechanic knows what he's doing, and the dealer can give you a loaner. The latter is not happening right now due to inventory constraints according to my dealer. And there are are many hundreds of forum threads out there testifying to the tenuousness of the former.
I'm gonna roll a hard 6 and take my chances and collect my car. Things are opening up and I'm tired of the pandemic fear factor paralyzing everyone.

West Aussie

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Hyundai I20
I'm gonna roll a hard 6 and take my chances and collect my car. Things are opening up and I'm tired of the pandemic fear factor paralyzing everyone.
Me too…besides if it comes to that, I will just go back to bumming lefts of my sons.
no car is guaranteed perfect, there are always lemons in a pack….and the car hire situation etc will be the same regardless of manufacturer

Haste

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'23 Civic Type R, '09 335i, '23 Kona N

takemorepills

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Q60
Got this critical email from Nissan Canada today updating me about my order:

Devon, your new 2022 Sentra is ready and waiting! ?
I got one last week for the "Kicks" shit I totally forgot Nissan made that pos, and realized I almost never see them on the road.

• Haha
Reactions: MGD

Lin626

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
MB
I saw this on the Z facebook page.

Shawn Stegall
Some interesting information for everyone here. This is just a bit of data I have collected with the people I have been working with in regards to the new Z. I'm weird and love looking at data so here is a taste of what I have.
nc_ohc=B20EK5F5j60AX_ywkJH&_nc_ht=scontent.fhou1-1.jpg

McLovin157

First Name
shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350Z Nismo
Occupation
Nissan Salesrep
Yeah its from the dealer on here @McLovin157 o think he probs got the idea from the one that was started on here by @Administrator
I saw this on the Z facebook page.

nc_ohc=B20EK5F5j60AX_ywkJH&_nc_ht=scontent.fhou1-1.jpg
Yes this is the break down of the individuals that have been working with me. It's an interesting break down of what people (mostly enthusiasts) want. There is some more data I will be posting later when I have time to compile it all. The one thing I wish I had started sooner was the Z car return rate. I started taking that information back in February and it was interesting how many new people were coming to the Z platfrom.

FBD

First Name
FBD
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
90 300ZX 93 300ZX Roadster 14 370Z StillenRoadster
Yes this is the break down of the individuals that have been working with me. It's an interesting break down of what people (mostly enthusiasts) want. There is some more data I will be posting later when I have time to compile it all. The one thing I wish I had started sooner was the Z car return rate. I started taking that information back in February and it was interesting how many new people were coming to the Z platfrom.
So if every US dealership gets "1" Z than you should have 110 disappointed customers!