Will this car be forever known as "400Z"?

jdm-rhd

First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
95 hardtop supra, 93 widebody rx7, 93 stockish rx7
Occupation
videogame tester/skater
i noticed yesterday looking at rsw custom interiors from japan, that they have 400z in the title on their website...

1000001965.jpg

bpeckham

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Z Performance 6MT Blue/Graphite
I had lunch at Rubio's today, and the kid that took my order asked, "Is that a 400Z?"

I have to confess that my first reaction was: Huh? I had just ordered a Fish Taco Especial, and I wasn't even thinking about cars. After I figured out what he was talking about, I said, Yeah. I didn't see any point in trying to correct him, and then we had a nice conversation about it.

I wonder if we should start a new poll: which came first for you Z owners?
  • You see another Z in the wild.
  • Somebody asks you about your 400Z

iztrumental

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2024 Nissan Z Nismo
I had lunch at Rubio's today, and the kid that took my order asked, "Is that a 400Z?"

I have to confess that my first reaction was: Huh? I had just ordered a Fish Taco Especial, and I wasn't even thinking about cars. After I figured out what he was talking about, I said, Yeah. I didn't see any point in trying to correct him, and then we had a nice conversation about it.

I wonder if we should start a new poll: which came first for you Z owners?
  • You see another Z in the wild.
  • Somebody asks you about your 400Z
lol someone asked about my “400Z”. I still haven’t seen another Z other than the one I became friends with through this very forum.

ZillaZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Frontier Pro-4X, 2024 Z Performance
I think most people will say "Z" without specifying which one when just talking about it. I am sure people with a 350z, 370z... etc. All heard "Hey! Cool Z!" before.

If someone calls it a 400Z that's fine IMO. It just means it's the current Z I suppose.

AlanZ

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2023 Performance 6MT Black Diamond/Graphite
Occupation
Civil Servant
I think most people will say "Z" without specifying which one when just talking about it. I am sure people with a 350z, 370z... etc. All heard "Hey! Cool Z!" before.

If someone calls it a 400Z that's fine IMO. It just means it's the current Z I suppose.
Totally agree .