When will we see the new Z? / What Autoshow will new Z debut at?

MisterNismo

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Totaled 370Z
If the image is accurate then this is no Z car. Doesn't have the proportions or styling of one. Would be nice to see a RWD coupe from Nissan compete with the BMW M4 and MB C63 though.

MillerP

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Mazda 3
Weird news and only one site reporting on it. That roof is straight off the GT-R. I'd love to see a RWD coupe with backseats. Hotly contested segment though but they've got the technology from GT-R to bring down. I think Nissan could pull it off.

Dantes

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
350Z
Wonder how much that render is just someone's imagination. It is pure GTR if so or maybe the IDX but definitely no Z. It's seeming like we wll never see this car :(

nismoZ

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
None
Yes! bring a mini-GTR to compete and whip the BMW M4! Can you imagine those headlines and press that such a car would get if it did that.

Cramer

Threads
Reaction score
Yes! bring a mini-GTR to compete and whip the BMW M4! Can you imagine those headlines and press that such a car would get if it did that.
I'd love to see a M4 killer but I think that's asking too much. The Z should also be what $30,000 or so cheaper than the new M4?

Z San

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
240SX
Nowadays it's rare to see a car that's been in production this long and have a whole new design come out without any concept shown to get feedback and build hype.

Think it will be a typical release or will they go for shock and awe with little build up?

626m3

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
E46 M3
I'd love to visit Tokyo for the show someday. Maybe when they reveal the next Z :)

Vaughn

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
-
I think we'll see a concept first. Great way to build up hype and interest, as long as they don't wait too long between the concept and putting the car into production.

Seong

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 CBR600
By all accounts we still have a long way before we see the next gen Z and next to no one is talking about it. They should build a concept to get people talking.

-=Godzilla=-

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
GT-R
By all accounts we still have a long way before we see the next gen Z and next to no one is talking about it. They should build a concept to get people talking.
You never know. That's when concepts usually drop - when nobody is talking about the car or least expecting it. That's how you get the world to take notice and get tons of press.

J_Watts

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Toyota 86
NY show is this week. If they are waiting for dead silence to drop a bomb, now would be a good time. :)